Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You are the densest person on the planet, the guy is clearly a troll just having a shitpost.
If you look at their previous posts, you would see that they appear to sincerely have interest in what they posted. But hey, you do you, boo.

Reactions: MisterMeh

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sph is different when I write it indint know that the creator doesn't see the comments here and in new version there no small dick sex
No, there isn't. The SPH mod is only for v0.20.16 at this time, and it does have small dick sex - not simply SPH content. It appears the developer of the SPH mod has interest in eventually making their mod for v21.0.0 and beyond. Until then, I recommend downloading v0.20.16 from OP and adding the SPH mod, if that is the similar content you are seeking.

As for the developer of Summertime Saga, it is highly unlikely that they would consider adding the content you seek as an option in the game (outside of Erik's scenes with his equipment).
how am i supposed to edit the console when editing in notepad it becomes corrupted and is not english
Why do you want to edit the console in v21.0.0-wip.5003?
The only mode currently available to play is the preview mode, which is the cheat mode - Anon starts will full stats and $10,000,000 ($10,000 in cash and $9,990,000 in the bank). Using the wifi symbol of the in-game phone then also allows you to unlock the entire Cookie Jar cg gallery.

Reactions: MisterMeh

loey1337

Jun 2, 2017
No, there isn't. The SPH mod is only for v0.20.16 at this time, and it does have small dick sex - not simply SPH content. It appears the developer of the SPH mod has interest in eventually making their mod for v21.0.0 and beyond. Until then, I recommend downloading v0.20.16 from OP and adding the SPH mod, if that is the similar content you are seeking.

As for the developer of Summertime Saga, it is highly unlikely that they would consider adding the content you seek as an option in the game (outside of Erik's scenes with his equipment).
Why do you want to edit the console in v21.0.0-wip.5003?
The only mode currently available to play is the preview mode, which is the cheat mode - Anon starts will full stats and $10,000,000 ($10,000 in cash and $9,990,000 in the bank). Using the wifi symbol of the in-game phone then also allows you to unlock the entire Cookie Jar cg gallery.
Well, that is 100% my fault. i figured cheats for stats. Been playing this game since day one and just came back after like a year and was like wait why is the update have less content then the og game?

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
Hi,
I would like to ask for advice. How to use the bank machine or how to get money in this game? I don't want to use cheats.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Hey guys i have the pre tech version and haven´t finished yet but does the new version adds more to the game or is like a remastered?
Its a "remaster" from the version you have, and have maybe 10% of the original pre tech version. Dev will update regularly the rest of the game to this new version, before begin to add new stuff to the game.

c026426a930073c2179aa319f5762fe9.gif

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes