Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly the anger in this thread is more interesting than the game at this point and even when it does get to the new content I probably won't care because Rhonda and Judith are boring ass characters.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: anotherrandom69

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I see people betting on when the next game update will come out, so I launch another challenge to bet:

Who wins this race? DIANE or DAISY? Who is the fastest?

View attachment 3856496

View attachment 3856497

Gifs by DarkCookie.
Why do I get a feeling, thats some kind of beta version? Mc in his "all in" frame has 2 uncleaned artifact on his back line. And Diane's stocking has brown outline instead of grey. Four years ago that kind of shit was fixed before release, is it counted as "ready" conent now?

Reactions: Budman 1959

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
well, i tried the latest tech update and i need to say it doesnt worth playing. too much content, chars are still missing. just stick to the old before tech update version, it it a fine game. but this new tech update is just time waste.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
well, i tried the latest tech update and i need to say it doesnt worth playing. too much content, chars are still missing. just stick to the old before tech update version, it it a fine game. but this new tech update is just time waste.
There is a lot of content in the new one, but not as much as the 20.0.16. There is a ton of content in 2.0.16 - people just forget how much there is, I think, because they just did the updates.

Anyway, is there any information on how far down the "list" we will go with the next one. The last 2 only did 5 items, but a lot of scenes, some old, some updated. Just wondering if it has been announced yet.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Well I have to say, this update gives me an all new appreciation for Oni and Rogue Like. Sure, Oni's blatantly milking his Patrons too, but at least he hasn't basically scrapped the whole thing and sent us back to just Rogue's handjobs under the basis of a mostly unneeded tech update.

(Now watch as he does just that. Hell, he'd probably scrap Rogue too so he can cram in Gwenpool right from the start.)

What really boggles my mind is that Roxxy, the MASCOT GIRL, is unavailable again after we waited HOW many years for her to be put in the game the first time?

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes