j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What really boggles my mind is that Roxxy, the MASCOT GIRL, is unavailable again after we waited HOW many years for her to be put in the game the first time?
Well, there's indeed a backstory. Roxxy was the first character DC created, back when SS wasn't supposed to be or become a game at all. He just created a bit of art and some kind of logo to teach himself coding - as such .

... but at least he hasn't basically scrapped the whole thing and sent us back to just Rogue's handjobs under the basis of a mostly unneeded tech update.
I mean, it's not like anything substancial was scrapped. It's still there and it's going to be back sooner than later. The alternative would have been to release nothing for another 9 to 12 months and to release the tech upate in full. It's basically up the player to decide if he wants to play a demo(ish) version of the game or if he wants to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
then after over a year the story is restarted, most are shown as "not active" and there is no new content?
Exactly. The "new content" for the futures updates will be the same content with improved artwork until we'll be at the same point. So basically, a few years before we have real new content.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you are using the incest patch, remove it.
And I mean delete everything from the game folder.
Thank you.

Yes, skyhornar ... and everyone - if you are using a patch or a mod while playing and you seeking help in the threads ---- please always mention what patches/mods/packs you are using beyond the base game... as well as say which version of the game you are playing.

It will help us help you better the more information we have.

And skyhornar, if you are using the patch found at 81,697 - read and heed warnings before using anything. That patch is not compatible with wip.5003. It is only compatible with wip.4468.

Also, see my FAQ at 80,603 for other information.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyhornar

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
In this update that I launch, what is a beta or what? What is this tech thing, can someone explain it to me?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In this update that I launch, what is a beta or what? What is this tech thing, can someone explain it to me?
It's a preview of the coming updated version of the game, yes.
See my FAQ at 80,603 for other information - for "what is this tech thing" see #5 in the section "General FAQ"

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes