Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Soo....A son fuck his mom Is okay.

But when I say out loud that I would fuck my daughter If I had one... hmm?

Jul 21, 2020
Ok...
So not only did the dev blatantly decided to remilk from scraps on the pretext of a new game engine.
After making sure for years that at every update we would have to restart entirely
But he also made sure we would not be able to cheat any longer to ease the stupid replay over and over.

Well...Too bad :D

• Sad
Reactions: Budman 1959

Siegbarste

Oct 22, 2017
i guess we are starting to miss regular monthly updates which was promissed. well at this rate this will surpass the expectations of ppl from star citizen :D

Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
regular monthly updates
In an alternate universe, we'd already be playing the release of another game that DC didn't announce except for the black background on the site (now removed) :LUL:
so it's back to waiting for something that was in the game, removed, and now served under a new sauce

• Sad

phantomfan

Aug 27, 2020
what are folks using as a decompiler tool to modify files in v21.5003? I tried using UnRen-forall and I can decompile and modify stuff, but when I try and run the game I keep getting an error about a colon missing from a rpy file that just says "transform stage" (sorry, I am *NOT* a programmer)

• Haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what are folks using as a decompiler tool to modify files in v21.5003? I tried using UnRen-forall and I can decompile and modify stuff, but when I try and run the game I keep getting an error about a colon missing from a rpy file that just says "transform stage" (sorry, I am *NOT* a programmer)
What are you attempting to modify and why? Anon starts with full stats, $10 million, and using the Wi-Fi symbol on the in game cell phone allows players to unlock the cookie jar cg gallery.

phantomfan

Aug 27, 2020
What are you attempting to modify and why? Anon starts with full stats, $10 million, and using the Wi-Fi symbol on the in game cell phone allows players to unlock the cookie jar cg gallery.
Honestly? I'm trying to rewrite some of the scenes to just like...fit my kinks, basically. After you use a decompiler to see more of the game's directory, it's not terribly hard to find where all the scenes are ("src" file), and after that, not super hard to take a look at the code and a) modify it to add or change dialogue, and b) modify it further with knowledge of how they're layering images in a given scene to do stuff like change a facial expression at specific points. I've done it with a few other RenPy games (A Town Uncovered is particularly easy) and earlier versions of Summertime Saga. My problem so far is that I can modify and change the game's code in specific scenes, but when I try and run the game again, it tells me that parsing the script failed, and takes me to the error I listed above.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Honestly? I'm trying to rewrite some of the scenes to just like...fit my kinks, basically. After you use a decompiler to see more of the game's directory, it's not terribly hard to find where all the scenes are ("src" file), and after that, not super hard to take a look at the code and a) modify it to add or change dialogue, and b) modify it further with knowledge of how they're layering images in a given scene to do stuff like change a facial expression at specific points. I've done it with a few other RenPy games (A Town Uncovered is particularly easy) and earlier versions of Summertime Saga. My problem so far is that I can modify and change the game's code in specific scenes, but when I try and run the game again, it tells me that parsing the script failed, and takes me to the error I listed above.
Okay. Well, you'd most likely get better help in Dev Help by being very specific about what you are trying to do, with what, show what code you are starting with and what your modification is using SPOILERS and CODE blocks:
1724160195597.png
and hope that people like Anne O'nymous or 79flavors choose to assist.

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Im confused...I got the garage key, but it won't open the damn garage but instead give me "hmmm uh i need to find garage key" shi. Is this a bug in the latest version?

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
Hello, I don't know what happened, but my ASDF key is not working on this game, instead, the arrow button are still useful, what shall I do?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im confused...I got the garage key, but it won't open the damn garage but instead give me "hmmm uh i need to find garage key" shi. Is this a bug in the latest version?
Is there a gallery unlocker for the newest update?
Click the Wi-Fi symbol on the in game cell phone several times in a row until it unlocks the screen to select unlocking the gallery.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I played through the WIP a couple of weeks ago. When I did, I changed Debbie's and Jenny's names - I had never done that bafore. How do I change them back without the console or starting over? Just wondering.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I played through the WIP a couple of weeks ago. When I did, I changed Debbie's and Jenny's names - I had never done that bafore. How do I change them back without the console or starting over? Just wondering.
Is there a tab in the settings with that option?
If not, you could check Rasch's relation tweaker mod to see if it has that option.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Ok...
So not only did the dev blatantly decided to remilk from scraps on the pretext of a new game engine.
After making sure for years that at every update we would have to restart entirely
But he also made sure we would not be able to cheat any longer to ease the stupid replay over and over.

Well...Too bad :D
hey man , after having so many kids during the developing of this avn , the guy gotta keep milking the cows to feed the babies.
milking.gif

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes