The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Can you link this Artist?
You can reach him by clicking in his name Triple_ .

This is his F95Zone account. I dont know if he is posting his works on other sites, as Civitai.

He normally post all his works on this Summertime Saga Fanart Thread, here on F95Zone:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/

This thread is fully of Summertime Saga fanart from good creators, and reposts from other sites, as Rule 34, works by AI, or not AI.
Check it out, you all. This is an example of what you can find in there:

IMG_2311.jpeg

"Debbie's shower", fanart type in that thread, made by phoenixman123 .

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So finally tried to give the tech update a chance only to realize most of the storylines are now missing, so basically gotta wait until those storylines are reimplemented in full.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Ok...
So not only did the dev blatantly decided to remilk from scraps on the pretext of a new game engine.
After making sure for years that at every update we would have to restart entirely
But he also made sure we would not be able to cheat any longer to ease the stupid replay over and over.

Well...Too bad :D
Seriously, why the fuck do avn devs hate it when we implement cheats? I'm sorry, but your stupid mini games do not make the game better, it makes the game worse and makes it feel less like a story and more like a schlog, to where forcing us to grind just to get to a specific point ruins the experience. Hell, the fact DrPinkCake made edited/cheated saves unplayable in BAD still pisses me off.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone send me the link to the updated game and the walkthrough too?
Links are in the first post of this thread.
If you are having problems with those links, you can directly from the developer.
You can follow the walkthrough on the official .
If you are having further gameplay problems, there is a link to the walkthrough thread in the first post of this thread.

Revol

May 17, 2017
The new version of this game, i really don't like that you need to hover your mouse to top right just to click the back button for phone interface.

Reactions: Budman 1959

JTNNY

Mar 12, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times, but Ive always heard this game be praised and will finally jump in now. My question is, is it worth jumping in fresh on this new early version or the previous (perhaps more complete) version. THX in advance, friendos!

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes