VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Summoner Runes [v0.02a] [SummonerDEV]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nokaru

god i wish they would cuntinue it. its really great. they waifus are fuckin hot as hell, and the artwork only makes it better. its got a good sense of humor too. too bad we didnt get to ride Emma...
    but it truly is no more than a demo. there is not a single sex scene, just a couple of scenes with lewd imagery.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Spiderfox

Review based on V0.02a
    This game looks like it could be a lot of fun once it gets more content. It was fun but very short right now. I do love the artwork. There didn't appear to be any major problems with the English. I'll keep watching it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rhev

V0.02 re-review written 4-15-2019

Ok, I'm going to have to go ahead and add a third star. The difference in version 0.01 and 0.02 is pretty huge. NOW the game feels like a playable demo. Pretty much everything I said in my original review still stands, but now it feels much more playable. Again this is going to be a game I'm going to be keeping an eye on and I think it's going to be really great when it's done!

Keep up the great work!

_____

Original review written Jan 31, 2019

2 stars, for now.

First lets get the bad out of the way:

it's a v0.1 and unfortunately falls into the curse of devs releasing 0.1 with next to no content, broken content (eva's computer for example), and too many WIP.

Now onto the good. The artwork is absolutely top notch and really quite beautiful, with the exception of the 'town map' which feels like a placeholder at the moment. The storyline is intriguing and one that interests me personally.

Does this game have a lot of potential, absolutely. I'll check back in on the game in maybe another 4 or 5 versions to re-review it if the current 0.1 is indicative of the amount of content released per version. This could be great, but time will have to tell.