EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_Screen.jpg

Overview:
You're the descendant of the infamous occultist Aleister Crowley, and coincidentally you also have a fetish for the occult. So when you have an encounter with a sexy futa in the shower of your school it’s almost like you were overcome with lust and weren’t in control of your own actions. Later on you found a slip of paper stuffed into your blouse pocket that led you to an old bookstore and a book that was reportedly given to Aleister Crowley by a powerful demon lord. With that kind of backstory you could not help but bring the book home with you and peruse it's contents in the security of your own bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-11
Developer: Nun Ya - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Elite
Language: English
Other Games: Djinn - Sins of Her Father - Cumming Home - Daywalkers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

There is no new content there was an error caused by me Dark Coven I forgot to convert an image to .webp it caused the game to crash if you tried to go fullscreen it's all fixed now though

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

002.jpg 007.jpg 029.jpg 049.jpg 058.jpg 069.jpg 60.jpg 88.jpg 018.jpg 022.jpg 039.jpg 052.jpg 060.jpg 67.jpg 003.jpg 006.jpg 008.jpg 003.jpg 003.jpg 005.jpg 007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
looks fun, ill try it out

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
there were 2 other games that have stated similar ideas only for them to abandon it or for it to get stuck in limbo so ill say what i said to them:
have it so the game plays like you corrupt the girls around her into being ok with yuri then surprising them with the d throw in a bit of impregnation(optional of course) and this will be on the way to being a must-download for me

ps i noticed the NTR tag. make that optional plz

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looked interesting, and I didnt mind the futa protagonist, but did she have to have a 3 foot long dick ? And am I supposed to believe it fits in the females snatch and throats ? I mean come on....
Indeed, there's nothing wrong with even a 10" dong which is enormous by regular standards, and would still get the point across: "we get it, MC/Other Dude/Futa has a big schlong." But I've come to accept that most of the wangs in the games wouldn't even fit in the room, let alone a woman's orifices.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
ps i noticed the NTR tag. make that optional plz
Super in accordance with this, if you make a game with content ntr, well yes, you will have a lot of possible players and patrons on your side. But if you make that content optional/avoidable (and highlighting AVOIDABLE! non-skipable) then you subdue the two sides of the coin on your side. And this is something that most developers do not understand. So good look with your game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a futa game im interested aside from captain lance... the fantasy scenes are annoying in that you have to watch them at a set pace otherwise you skip the whole damn thing lol. the Huge dongs is prolly the only thing more annoying then that i mean...come on :confused:. i do hope NTR will be avoidable. also Render quality is nice even if characters look a bit..."cartoony" i think? mostly regarding MC and sister. all in all seems like this game has promise. good luck to dev

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes