Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mak822

Aug 13, 2020
Sorry the torrent is old. I'm update everything now, MEGA... you should use VPN4Test free with no problem that's all I can say. I am update everything so this will take some time.
Thanks. I'll wait for the torrent to be updated.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Thanks. I'll wait for the torrent to be updated.
FYI I will not be doing the torrent I have ask someone here to do it, that is why I say to use VPN4Test free for MEGA. Sorry that is all I can do and look for any of the missing vids in this thread I have not added in the collection. One more thing everyone here knows how long I take updating everything... Marry Christmas Everyone.

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
FYI I will not be doing the torrent I have ask someone here to do it, that is why I say to use VPN4Test free for MEGA. Sorry that is all I can do and look for any of the missing vids in this thread I have not added in the collection. One more thing everyone here knows how long I take updating everything... Marry Christmas Everyone.
bro .. your job is great .. but the stories lately are kind of weak .. why don’t you take advantage of this blender and don’t remake the old stories by adding more scenes like in neighbor’s wife from the beginning? the story is great, more lighting is missing and more scenes .. have you thought about that? hug!!

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
bro .. your job is great .. but the stories lately are kind of weak .. why don’t you take advantage of this blender and don’t remake the old stories by adding more scenes like in neighbor’s wife from the beginning? the story is great, more lighting is missing and more scenes .. have you thought about that? hug!!
bro he is not the creator of the animation he's just a thread moderator/OP

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
can i ask question?

1. What different long 1 and long 2?
2. How can I download Without limit in Mega?
3. It is compete?

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
can i ask question?

1. What different long 1 and long 2?
2. How can I download Without limit in Mega?
3. It is compete?
I use a vpn (PIA) and switch my location when I run into a limit in Mega - this tricks Mega into thinking I'm someone else and I can continue on with my downloads.

Reactions: dikdik48

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I use a vpn (PIA) and switch my location when I run into a limit in Mega - this tricks Mega into thinking I'm someone else and I can continue on with my downloads.
so just wait until the download play again? btw thankyouu...

Mak822

Aug 13, 2020
What is the difference between long, short, the collection, and neighbor's wife. Its all confusing.

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
What is the difference between long, short, the collection, and neighbor's wife. Its all confusing.
The two Long files contain Sumthindifrnts longer videos with some sort of narrative. The one Short has his shorter, looping files. I don't know how recent these collections are, though presumably they're the ones updated as indicated in the changelog back in July. You can probably just check the thread for anything missing. The Neighbor's Wife one looks to be a version edited down to just the sex scenes, if I had to guess, and probably reencoded for size. The collection appears to be everything up to 2019, from the long and short video collections, reencoded and edited into smaller file sizes.

If you don't care about the original quality they were released in, and I have to imagine it's probably not entirely worthwhile depending on your download speeds or storage space, you should really only need the [2016-2019] Collection. Though it probably won't have the more recent videos from this year. If you want the original quality, you can download the two Long collection files and the one Short one. The Neighbor's Wife should be in both of those different collections, though probably just the original cut.

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
ah .. thanks bro .. for the picture i thought it was him .. doesn't he have his own website where he interacts with the public?
any communications with him is done within his patreon account (which you must subscribe with at least paying $2). so unless you are paying you won't be able to contact him

Reactions: thurton

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
NEWS for anyone interested in A NW GAME which I say again is NOT made by Sum, but it's FAN-MADE.

It seems that my posts regarding YFG haven't been deleted, maybe because it has something to do with SD. So I thought I would update anyone who's interesed.

In short, YFG has been working on blender since like february, and ended up switching to it entirely.Rendering time seems to be a bitch(quote " took about 35 hours to render 6 seconds of the first section. Ouch. ". Work on the Lara x Pirate rework has been halted, given that he took more interest in a project of his own with Tali (from Mass Effect). According to him the project will be 12-13 min long, voice-acted and judging by previews, with white and black variants. Releasing in january or february.

Here are some previews:
EfQl_hGXoAYfrgC.jpg
tbj1.jpg
ttj7.jpg
EfQl_hJWkAwyV6W.jpg
tmp3.png

--NOW REGARDING THE NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE GAME--

He said this last month: " It got messy and I need to clean it up, stop endlessly expanding it whenever I have an idea and focus on what I already have. It got too big for me to carry it, thanks to my own shite doing. I'll just be alternating between these two projects "

And updated yesterday: " Well, after a whole month I'm almost done with rewriting the whole game, what's left is unlockable gallery and that'll be it. I didn't have enough time to introduce new scenes besides the entirety of "A Friendly Visit", I think I got poses and scenery figured out but I'm yet to animate them. "

He seems to be remaking some content on Blender too
mafv2.jpg
That is all.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
NEWS for anyone interested in A NW GAME which I say again is NOT made by Sum, but it's FAN-MADE.

It seems that my posts regarding YFG haven't been deleted, maybe because it has something to do with SD. So I thought I would update anyone who's interesed.

In short, YFG has been working on blender since like february, and ended up switching to it entirely.Rendering time seems to be a bitch(quote " took about 35 hours to render 6 seconds of the first section. Ouch. ". Work on the Lara x Pirate rework has been halted, given that he took more interest in a project of his own with Tali (from Mass Effect). According to him the project will be 12-13 min long, voice-acted and judging by previews, with white and black variants. Releasing in january or february.

Here are some previews:
View attachment 806833
View attachment 806834
View attachment 806835
View attachment 806836
View attachment 806837

He said this last month: " It got messy and I need to clean it up, stop endlessly expanding it whenever I have an idea and focus on what I already have. It got too big for me to carry it, thanks to my own shite doing. I'll just be alternating between these two projects "

And updated yesterday: " Well, after a whole month I'm almost done with rewriting the whole game, what's left is unlockable gallery and that'll be it. I didn't have enough time to introduce new scenes besides the entirety of "A Friendly Visit", I think I got poses and scenery figured out but I'm yet to animate them. "

View attachment 806838
That is all.
Lara x pirate rework, whats that about?...sounds interesting

melfew

Jan 23, 2019

Here are some previews:
View attachment 806833
View attachment 806834
View attachment 806835
View attachment 806836
View attachment 806837

View attachment 806838
That is all.
sorry but who is YFG? and where can i see his works?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes