Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Lara x pirate rework, whats that about?...sounds interesting
A remake of the Lara X Pirate short made in Blender. I've posted about it already, but like I said, it has been halted until further notice.

sorry but who is YFG? and where can i see his works?
No works have ever been released by this guy. He said over a year ago that wanted to make a vn fan-game that included all of sums nw animations or anything like it. Then he wanted to add his own, so he learned to animate. Then he kept coming up with new ideas. Then he took an interest to Blender. THEN he realized his project got way too big for a one man job and would never get released, so he decided to scale it down and now we're here.

Judging by recent posts he has made, there isn't much left to do with the game. So I'm ONLY GUESSING here but I think we'll get a release date or maybe even a full release in a month or 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Unless and melfew

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
NEWS for anyone interested in A NW GAME which I say again is NOT made by Sum, but it's FAN-MADE.

It seems that my posts regarding YFG haven't been deleted, maybe because it has something to do with SD. So I thought I would update anyone who's interesed.

In short, YFG has been working on blender since like february, and ended up switching to it entirely.Rendering time seems to be a bitch(quote " took about 35 hours to render 6 seconds of the first section. Ouch. ". Work on the Lara x Pirate rework has been halted, given that he took more interest in a project of his own with Tali (from Mass Effect). According to him the project will be 12-13 min long, voice-acted and judging by previews, with white and black variants. Releasing in january or february.

Here are some previews:
View attachment 806833
View attachment 806834
View attachment 806835
View attachment 806836
View attachment 806837

--NOW REGARDING THE NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE GAME--

He said this last month: " It got messy and I need to clean it up, stop endlessly expanding it whenever I have an idea and focus on what I already have. It got too big for me to carry it, thanks to my own shite doing. I'll just be alternating between these two projects "

And updated yesterday: " Well, after a whole month I'm almost done with rewriting the whole game, what's left is unlockable gallery and that'll be it. I didn't have enough time to introduce new scenes besides the entirety of "A Friendly Visit", I think I got poses and scenery figured out but I'm yet to animate them. "

He seems to be remaking some content on Blender too
View attachment 806838
That is all.
Who is YFG?

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
YourFriendlyGinger , has a twitter I've posted on this thread before.
Thank You the OP will be update with the torrent. I remember YourFriendlyGinger I can't find the twitter did they change there name I try my best to find it. Thank You.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
For real why does he use such shitty angles? At this point its gone past being a meme and is just annoying and not enjoyable to watch.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I actually like the fact that he tell stories in his videos, that's what makes it more narrative than most video. The fact that most of this one is images and text does not bother me at all, I would just like if he made more pictures instead of having static characters and description.

For exemple When he describe Tifa showing her ass, It would be good to see the image of that, instead of reading a description. No need to have an animation for that, just a picture.

Ctrl_Money_Shot

Formerly 'Ctrl_MoneyShot'
Mar 14, 2019
Reminds me of another animator doberman where its like a 8 minute video but with 2-3 30second loops in it
Aint 99% of animators do that? Personally i dont see much difference between all them anymore. Just different graphics, models etc...
Animation-wise no one that is really outstanding. Every video starts with one pose and ends like that...

Reactions: panzermaster
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes