Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I have the link that sumthin posted?

I would advise not to share Original links and reupload yourself.
I don't know about Sum but some creators get very paranoid when they get 10x as many downloads as they have Patrons.

That said, man that was a mediocre movie. Dumb story and 5x the production time.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know about Sum but some creators get very paranoid when they get 10x as many downloads as they have Patrons.

That said, man that was a mediocre movie. Dumb story and 5x the production time.
Sum himself said the project had become something he didnt really want to work with, I guess it started as a good idea about adding a bit more diversity but got boring during production.

ttigerawr

Jul 12, 2017
So whats up bros is worth to fap or what?

Thank you for the advice, sorry about that!

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sum himself said the project had become something he didnt really want to work with, I guess it started as a good idea about adding a bit more diversity but got boring during production.
Well essentially it's 5 short loop animations that are pretty much all the same with a few pictures inbetween. Pretty ridiculous for 5 months of work.

are they two versions ? we got 2-5 bucks link
No there aren't. This is the only version available for now.

Reactions: f2321348

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Long ass review ahead that I made cause I couldn´t find something better to do.

TLDR: I consider this the worst of Sum´s releases, if you want to see his best works I recommend MBF2 and NW Xmas special, and NW2 will most likely be better than this, much better.

After giving it another (more critic) watch, I must say the only things that show this is sum´s work is the overall quality of the animation and the fact that someone gets cucked. Other than that I personally take this as the "worst" of sum´s projects. If you even care to know, here´s why:

_The overall plot: It gets things going at a calm pace and makes a decent setting, but it takes 1/3 of the whole video to get things started, and then one realizes there are more story stills to go that will take up even more time. Making a story and giving context for the sex scenes can make the project better (imo) but if half the video is gonna be about that, it becomes a bit underwhelming.

_Model Quality: It´s good, if you only look at Liz (which you probably will). It was kinda funny how the penis seemed to be the only high-poly part of the mutant and I´m grateful you see little of him most of the time. I know that the male part tends to have less attention in these projects and I´m completely fine with that, but this must be the 1st time in which I wish scenes looked more dim and with most of the light focusing on the woman (IE: "Lulu with Orc" shorts).

_Animation Quality:Good, but not great. In sum´s projects (and any 3D smut project, really) the sex scenes consist of short loops playing over and over again, but it´s the way you go about it that can make it better. Use various camera angles, make the characters do a couple different in between those loops, add facial expressions, make use of the sfx for a bit more variety. The sound and the angles used were good, but it really was just 1 angle showing the same loop with little difference in the movements, looked more like a bunch of shorts put together than a full project.

All of these problems can be found in all of the other releases by Sum, but it wasn´t all of them at once.

For me the best project (taking into account the overall plot, model and animation quality) is MBF2, with a very close second being NW: Xmas special. Both these projects had their own problems, but the setting was well explained and didn´t take too long, the models looked overall great and had little problems such as light clipping and the scenes were varied with angles and positions, also sound work was just on point(except for the just plain excess of the classic "smack" sound but it was bearable).

Now Sum had some IRL problems troughout the time-span in which this project, I am not certain but I assume that this combined with the fact that Sum seemed to have lost a bit of interest in the project (saying that it was becoming a pain to work on it) is what ended in this 15 min long "ok" vid that could have been longer and better were the circumstances different.

Next is Neighbour´s Wife 2 and after that Mission K-9 Part 2. I honestly think NW2 WILL be better as Sum seems to enjoy working on that a bit more than this, and I hope MK9 P2 will stick to one theme instead of mashing them all together like part 1, all of it was good but there just wasn´t enough of anything.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Why did he ever started this project? By patreon pool? Fan comission? He should focus only in what he wants to do, it's better than waiting months for forced stuff

Reactions: f2321348

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
It wasn't that bad somewhat, I mean it does has a chance to redeem its self by a second part.
This could be the fuel in which he's using to make it more better, with the first being the shove...

So if he does make a second part for this, am pretty sure he isn't gonna need a story explaining stuff again.
Since the first one laid the foundation for it.
Besides first parts usually tend to be a bit crappy at times, second parts usually tend to be more interesting.
Lets just hope that if he does make a second part to this, that it will be more better this time.
If he choose to that is

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Long ass review ahead [...]
Pretty much agree with everything you wrote.
Well at least he acknowledges on Patreon that he doesn't like what this turned into and promises to do better. Still some people are kissing his butt saying how great this was and that irritates me to no end.

Why did he ever started this project? By patreon pool? Fan comission? He should focus only in what he wants to do, it's better than waiting months for forced stuff
Honestly if I had to guess, it was a combination of him wanting to mix up his content somewhat and a high-roller tipping big to get him to do pregnancy and birth fetish. That was a horrible scene by the way. Well at least he's going to learn from all the bad feedback he's getting right now. I hope.

Animopron, ViceSFM, BarbellSFM...
That's pretty much it for longer movies. also did some amazing stuff here and there.
For short loops it's pretty much Noname55, he's the GOAT.
Or just sub to a sound guy like Lerico213 and get the best from all Patreon creators in one thing.

LewdStorm

Oct 13, 2018
I wouldn't call it the worst, but... for the amount of time (and patron's money) it took it's very very disappointing. It could've at least been longer. Someone said it took longer to finish making it, because of voice acting, but there's little of it here. There is like 1-2 nice butt scenes, but nothing too interesting, even pregnancy scene seems to have been censored.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes