Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
until that happen let's talk about sum videos so far. let me hear your opinion about his videos which is great to nahh worst maybe from long videos, short, and loop.
long videos :
Mission K9 ( I personally think from plot, poses, models and voice actor is best from sum )
Neighbor Wife ( I like the plot and the models )
Men best friend 1 & 2 ( good from angels )
Lulu adventure ( for bring back memory about final fantasy )

short
jungle savior for "heroic act"
Lulu with orc
Karen from RDM 2
christmass monster with pai chan
lara with pirate

loop
I think Personally the best is zoey with mold, fallout loop, and sheva

so what about you guys this is just my opinion I also want to hear from yours opinion to.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
until that happen let's talk about sum videos so far. let me hear your opinion about his videos which is great to nahh worst maybe from long videos, short, and loop.
long videos :
Mission K9 ( I personally think from plot, poses, models and voice actor is best from sum )
Neighbor Wife ( I like the plot and the models )
Men best friend 1 & 2 ( good from angels )
Lulu adventure ( for bring back memory about final fantasy )

short
jungle savior for "heroic act"
Lulu with orc
Karen from RDM 2
christmass monster with pai chan
lara with pirate

loop
I think Personally the best is zoey with mold, fallout loop, and sheva

so what about you guys this is just my opinion I also want to hear from yours opinion to.
I like the Neighbour's wife and Lulu the most altho' the wotcher is a solid 3rd place. My favorite shorts must be the fallout ones and that one halloween short which I hope Sum will turn into something longer.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
As I've once said, MBF2 is the long-term project which I consider his best.
MK9 wasn´t really bad, it just ends up delivering a little of everything but not enough of anything IMO.

Best short would be "A friendly visit", a bit dark (as usual) but overall nice angles and little but enough "plot" to set the mood and characters (it's just kinda odd how Sophia goes from "Is it worth the risk?" to "Let's fuck 'cause that is some biggus dickus" in like 10 min or less).

For best loop, there are a lot of good ones, and I can´t really decide between the Fallout one with Liz+Dogmeat and a very old one with Sheva+Kokoro+Black shotas. Both are great.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes