Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
D

Deleted member 395968

There already is a better Tifa model I don't know why he didn't use that one instead.
The one he used looks creepy

Some examples

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
Vaako's models have the best chest cause of the amount of jiggle bones he put in it. He could honestly just swap out the face and keep the body or whatever.

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
Hello everyone, huge fan of Sumthindifrnt's work but I'm curious if anyone can give me an estimate of how long he usually puts out shorts and projects. I just don't want to get my hopes up into seeing something any time soon

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
Hello everyone, huge fan of Sumthindifrnt's work but I'm curious if anyone can give me an estimate of how long he usually puts out shorts and projects. I just don't want to get my hopes up into seeing something any time soon
Shorts around once a month it seems
Projects The vary depending on certain factors. I'm not sure but his next one I'm expecting till around September. Since he would have been hyping it up by now if it was set to release sooner then that. I would say June it's announced, july we get small previews, August a teaser, then september is for early patreon donations, but that's if he doesn't hit a snag during its development.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Short answer: Late August or Mid September is my estimate, and maybe a 6min or so short in-between production, coupled with other 1min shorts.

Long Answer:
It variates greatly. For example in 2017 alone he released 2 big projects (17min and 21min) and also did a "short" which was about 16min with it mostly being animation. Last year MBF2 was his only big project which was 24min but he also did 3 "shorts" of 11min and 6min, plus the actual 1min or less shorts.

If I had to take a guess, besides IRL issues Sum simply lost interest in his latest release which was 15min long, almost half of it stills and considered a "big" project, also a couple of the shorts released on this year were below his previous works. Still he has increased the quality of his animation when he´s into it, and for his next big project (Neighbours Wife part 2) he seems quite interested. So it should be his best-looking project or look just as good as MBF2, also around 20 min long. After learning a bit about animation and assuming this is Sum´s Job (not expecting him to do 6-8 hours a day for five days a week thou) I would say NW2 will come out in Q3 2019 and maybe, just maybe another project or a 10min short before the end of the year or early 2020.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes