Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Imp___

Jul 28, 2018
anyone know if this is the same as the version thats on his patron?

Patron version posted July 22nd

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
From todays update. The new projoect is about 3/4 done and new short next week.
1st and 2nd gif look like a shota. But I can safely put the guy on the 3rd on the 18 yrs old category, which I actually find a nice change for variety's sake.

As a side note, it seems that mk9 part 2 will begin production after this one is done (according to sum himself). Just pointing that out for anyone interested. I don't know how much it will change thou, given that he also said this : "I will do sequels etc for everything at some point, just takes time, that said, Samus related things will be changing a bit as Nintendo are sniffing around and are getting me in trouble lol".

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I can't tell who the chicks are. And the model was always a adult black guy mishappened to appear like a boy in his videos, I swear. So those GIFs really look off compared to the other shots you see in the NW series. Guess there are no good black shota models for SFM...let alone a single one.

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
His content is getting kinda boring at this point same thing over and over white female black male. Let's get some different women at least. Hell I love his beast content more than anything the monsters etc are pretty great. I really enjoyed the Christmas helper short.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Get some white boyz up in here tearing up dat black MILF booty in duh hood. White boy moves to the hood with his redneck family, having to adjust to a new life style the boy quickly finds himself favored by the women and girls because he's 'naturally gifted' in the pants to rival a BBC. Problem is what females could be used.....besides Sheva Alamor (RE5).

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes