Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 15, 2017
From Sumthindifrnt’s Patreon

Animation:

Password:
6iTOWfvkjnBakJG_jb6kZGyRwH5KWKJuNjFkaFO3k-Y

Hey guy's for the rest of this month i'm going to release one or two animations weekly of which I've done in the past but they either never got fully finished or i was not particularly happy with in the end. Whilst i'm putting these out i can get good update for the project done or maybe even get it completed.
First up a werewolf escapee but it didn't turn out quite as i envisioned.

Stay Difrnt

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Alright guys Hoping Ops will make a thread of this and back this up on mega and workupload
[Shotz] almost complete Collection In HD
I will be asking one of the moderators to help you make a thread for you, but before that I like to ask you to help where to find Shotz website, add pics, the simple set up & please if you did not know you can post this in the Comic & Animation Requests. Make sure to ask to be the one to work on the thread to be able to edit the thread. I am sorry, I am sleepy and please know I will ask tomorrow or you can ask one of the moderators your self but make sure to ask to be the one to work on the thread to be able to edit the thread the reasons is that there a lot of thread on this website ask to help out by being the one in charge of your thread. Sorry I am sleepy and I am repeating myself PM me for help with anything Thank You good night. With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I will be asking one of the moderators to help you make a thread for you, but before that I like to ask you to help where to find Shotz website, add pics, the simple set up & please if you did not know you can post this in the Comic & Animation Requests. Make sure to ask to be the one to work on the thread to be able to edit the thread. I am sorry, I am sleepy and please know I will ask tomorrow or you can ask one of the moderators your self but make sure to ask to be the one to work on the thread to be able to edit the thread the reasons is that there a lot of thread on this website ask to help out by being the one in charge of your thread. Sorry I am sleepy and I am repeating myself PM me for help with anything Thank You good night. With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
Thank you friend, i have already his collection, Shotz posted this link himself and explanation on how to fingd this link in rule34
Here is the link to his rule 34 where he has around 42 sample videos.

Now the mediafire link has over 200 difernt video and if it gets deleted i do not think there is a back up of it, all in full 1080 HD.
Now they can all be transfered directly to any drive i assume. it would need around 6 accounts of mega its over 250gb or content. I know because i have em all. you can call over 200 videos an almost complete collection :) Unfortubately i wont be on internet for a good 5 weeks so anyone who want to make a thread be my guest, i am just sharing and passing along what This Artist himself wants. Thanks for the help Buddy :) BTW Shotz is better then Xalas, His video are more fluid, his Characters are less fake then those Duck faced futas from Xalas. Dont get me wrong i enjoy xalas videos and have almost 90% of his collection. But Shotz Is way better dont matter if its straight or fute His work is realistic. Ohh did i mention his work is free not 19.95 per video Lmfao, if you average Xalas videos starts at 3.99 for 3 minute shitty video and goes to 19.95 for a 13 min vid. Enjoy the link guys get it while it last.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes