3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Overview:
Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-07
Developer: SuperWriter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Secret Summer - Hunger for Chaos - Picture Perfect - Follow the Leader
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.14): - - - -
Android (v0.6 revamped): - - -

Extras: Multi Mod*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0010.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, Sun Breed I like the name, It hints at impregnation, it has incest. Hmm, A full vampire, the main character's father, could impregnate his human mother. Will the main character have the option of impregnating of the sisters too? Oh wait this is by Superwriter who doesn't like impregnating multiple characters... I guess I can keep an eye on this and see where it goes.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes