VN - Ren'Py - Sun City [v0.1] [FF Digital]

1. 1.00 star(s)

consumptionist

V0.1

a real mess of a game.
    imagery is decent enough so it gets a star
    boring plot with terrible writing that is a headache to read, should you not fall asleep trying.
    a whole wall of errors from just clicking through is by far the worst. only two games spring to mind for renpy errors, which considering just how many renpy games are on this site shows how easy it is to use, and this is one of them.
    beyond imagery it has no driving force and with the errors looks like another game that gets released without being checked first.
    it's like going into a restaurant and ordering a meal and then getting served the raw ingredients on a plate.

very unappealing standards. have teachers stopped telling kids to check their work before handing it in? it would seem so
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the game is generally good game content that was in the demo is normal in the steam, but there are many typos and bugs of the text in Russian, I understand that this is a demo, but still the demo should be desirable that you wanted to buy the game and play it with desire and interest, and that the game came out like that, it's just not beautiful I don't know what the game is in other languages and what was there
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bekircanbekir

i loved this game. Perffect. Step mother is soo hot. I cant wait another update. I hope that will be soon. I wish that real mother never died too. Nice game
    nice characters and nice story Congrats to dev and i will camp on this game page.