VN Completed Sunkissed - Summer Vacation with your Mother & Sister

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
Dggecd.gif

Sunkissed is a point-and-click slice of life adventure game, some may even call it a vacation simulator!

In this adult visual novel, you will go on a 10 - day holiday with your mother and sister, each day will come with it's own unique activities attractions and plot, providing a non-repetitive grind-less experience.

Warning: This is an adult game with a lot of erotic content.

Because you are not alone on this trip, you will experience the schedule set by your mother. But trust me, all of the activities she booked as well as her whims will not disappoint. You will experience each day from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep again, each day will contain it's own unique activities and opportunities, you will have the option to choose which character you would like to make progress with in many different situations scenarios and dilemmas, as well as lots of bonus content and different decisions and endings that make the whole experience repayable for at least one more time.

This game is worth hours of non-repetitive entertainment, in which you will:

The free version:

1. Enjoy the full game but the animated scenes are obscured (306 animated screens)

of which 231 animations of sexual interaction. (You still have lots of animated sexual scenes in the free version, but not the main ones)

kC1L5M.gif

2. Progress your relationship with characters using the "Memories" system.

3. Play and win unique different minigames, from Ping-Pong and volleyball matches to go-kart racing, dancing and kayaking, and more.

MMKj9y.gif

4. Unlock secrets, unbury treasures and spy on other rooms with your spyglass or contact with hints from the beyond using the different items you collect along the way.

5. Multiple endings, which depend on the choices you made along the way, as well as a special ending scene.

ZPseHN.gif

day7 - frame at 1m3s.jpg day3_continued - frame at 7m9s.jpg day3_continued - frame at 1m18s.jpg day2 - frame at 7m31s.jpg
day9 - frame at 1m26s.jpg day8 - frame at 0m16s.jpg day7 - frame at 1m33s.jpg day6 - frame at 1m7s.jpg
day5 - frame at 0m57s.jpg day3 - frame at 4m4s.jpg day2 - frame at 1m14s.jpg day1 - frame at 9m18s.jpg

I wanted to know what you think about it, what you would like to see in future / similar games ?
and am here and available to answer any questions on a daily basis. (Hopefully!)

Have a good one!​

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022

BTW, Myster, still waiting for a Michael's Family remake or continuation ;) From an Old Fan who followed you on your blog back in the days.
What did you like specifically so much about this guy's... game... It seems rather outdated to me :cool:
Maybe we can make something even better !

Reactions: Woodalicca

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
What did you like specifically so much about this guy's... game... It seems rather outdated to me :cool:
Maybe we can make something even better !
Well, I think that there weren't so many I-type games back then (2016 or 2017 If my memory serves me right). I liked the Jane + Sis models. Can't really put it in words, but that game had something I didn't find in other games up until now. The atmosphere? animations ? Who knows ? :BootyTime:

Hated the big fat Chuck though and the forced NTR in order to unlock all the scenes. :FacePalm:

BTW, you and myster aren't the same person ?! :O

Reactions: Retsym

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
Well, I think that there weren't so many I-type games back then (2016 or 2017 If my memory serves me right). I liked the Jane + Sis models. Can't really put it in words, but that game had something I didn't find in other games up until now. The atmosphere? animations ? Who knows ? :BootyTime:

Hated the big fat Chuck though and the forced NTR in order to unlock all the scenes. :FacePalm:

BTW, you and myster aren't the same person ?! :O
I'll take the models into consideration for the next one.
As for thesecond question...
Mebbeh... *sniff*... Mebbeh...

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
The free version has boot problems on my PC, type of Unity.dll error.
Which is weird, because all your games except this one work fine for me.

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
The free version has boot problems on my PC, type of Unity.dll error.
Which is weird, because all your games except this one work fine for me.
possible solutions:

1. Is it by any chance placed in a folder with path that has non-english words or spaces or symbols? (Maybe throw the folder onto your dekstop)

2. Are you sure you have enough free space on your machine?

3. Are my other games not working? (You can play their free versions to test)