Ren'Py Sunlight City[Wizard Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wizard Games

Apr 25, 2020
Группа brd.png

Title: Sunlight City
Developer : Wizard Games -

Welcome to Sunlight city.

In this ever growing city of breathtaking skyscrapers noisy beaches, where residents lead luxurious and busy life, everybody can find company to the liking and build his own relationship.

Graduating from school and having moved from parents, you find yourself in the big city, where nobody knows you, and all doors are open in front of you.

Explore different locations, meet unique characters, get to know their history and life and that’s not all! Go and discover beautiful places with magnificent scenery, where you will dive into exciting adventures in the following locations like Hippie Camp, Biker Bar, Art Club,Chemical Laboratory, Pool, Beach, Workshop and many more, and also different areas, where you can run into trouble.

You yourself can choose which part of plot to develop would you like to be Biker’s Club member, or hang out at the Hippie Camp. There will be available in - game currency and you yourself will decide which way to earn it, would you defy the law, or you will go to work as a laboratory assistant.

Рамка 9.png

Sara, 19 years old

Sara is beautiful, sun-tanned funny hippie. She is for world peace and always ready cordially to receive new guests. She likes to walk in nature, doesn’t go out much into the city, often meditate and read books in her minibus.

Хиппи.jpg

Jenny, 18 years old.

Jenny was born in Sunlight city. Very funny and girl. She rents a flat and stidying to be an Artist in the city. She loves watching TV series and is engaged in creativity.

сказка о lust_intel fsh.jpg

Megan, 20 years old

Megan lives near the bar, and she loves digging into motorbike and fixing them. She dropped out of school to do what she loves. She often visits her best friend Grace at the bar.

Mehaniki3.jpg

Martha, 40 years old

Martha is a biologist in a chemical laboratory for the development of medical drugs. A serious woman who does not forgive mistakes in her work. Be careful in the chemistry lab, or you will be punished.

mamasha in labaratori finish.jpg

Grace 27 years old.

Grace runs her father's bar, and she seems to be doing a pretty good job, but is that really the case? Try to join a group of bikers and get to know Grace better.

bar + pers fotoshops.jpg

Judy 30, years old

Judy graduated with honors from the police academy. She works for the police as a sheriff.

Police.jpg

Tina, 19 years old

Meet the best swimming coach in town. She will teach you to swim, if you are not able to, also she is interesting person to chat with and open.

Bassein.jpg

Clara, 19 years old

Clara is very spoiled girl, loves nise and expensive clothes. She has very difficult character. Will you be able to make friends with her?

art ochki 2.jpg

Gessica 18 years old

Gessica is rebel and adventurer, you can find her on skyscraper roofs, where she usually paints graffiti. Her father wants her to follow in his footsteps, but it seems she doesn’t know who she wants to become after graduation. Try to help her. She can listen to you and choose one of the professions in the city.

black girl.jpg

Группа 118.png

Группа 119.png

• Well - developed locations

In the game there will be avaliable high - quality and well - designed premises with high resolution.

Группа 120.png

Группа 121.png

Группа 122.png

• Explore the world

You will be able to search for new communities, become part of them, communicate with characters and pass interesting quests.

Biker Club Night Wolves

Группа 123.png

• Use 3D map

You will have a convenient map at your disposal, where you can easilly navigate the locations

Карта города.jpg

Importantly!

In childhood I often liked to dive into whole worlds and come up with different stories and plots of entire kingdoms in my head. I always dreamed to transfer plots and characters, which I imagined, into reality and show them to my parents and friends. Visual novel gives me this opportunity.

For me this is not just a game that I want to create, I have big plans for the future for the development of the universal game and the introduction of new technologies and mechanics.

Enlisting your support i will significantly speed up the development process. New employees will be hired and necessary equipment purchased, some of which i have already acquired by putting aside some of the income from my main job. But it’s hard and most unpleasant thing is long. Game development will continue no matter what, for this is my dream.

Hello everyone and welcome to my page. I am 3D Artist who loves to play games with a good storyline and atmosphere and well - developed characters. I am convinced that one of the most important aspects in any game is the characters. About 5 months ago I was very interested in the topic of visual novels for adults. I managed to play many visual novels from other developers and I had a lot of ideas that I wanted to implement in my game. I already have characters, locations and a very convenient 3D map.

I will keep you informed of all decisions regarding the game and periodically arrange voting that are available to subscribers of any level. So far I am working on the game alone and it’s very hard, but I really like doing it and I will strive to devote all my time to development, but so far it is impossible since I have to work at my main job. If you like the concept of my game, then please support me by subscribing to my Patreon. This way I can devote all my time and speed up the development of the game. I can work in programs such as Blender, Daz 3d Studio, Photoshop, Figma and this list will grow over time.

Subscribe, follow the news feed, like write your opinion in the comments. Your response and interest in the game is very important to me!

With respect, Wizard Games!

[I am not a native speaker, I apologize in advance for any mistakes in the answers.!!!]

Tags - milf, oral sex, big ass, big tits masturbation, oral sex, sleep sex, animated, male protagonist

Игра art girl.jpg

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dante seems to have lost some weight :p Jokes aside, Good Luck. Renders are great !

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Wow this looks good, very nice renders too, i do hope you are able to bring this to light as well as be pretty cooperative with the community/patreons unlike *some* developers
Cant wait for more news!

Milky699

Mar 7, 2021
when can we expect 1st actual game release? If the game is interesting, i'll join the patreon support. but not going to just cause of few renders :) Will be back later :)

Wizard Games

Apr 25, 2020
when can we expect 1st actual game release? If the game is interesting, i'll join the patreon support. but not going to just cause of few renders :) Will be back later :)
I'm actively working on the game and trying to get people on the team. If I get support from Patreon, development will go much faster. Soon I'll start posting renders and all the latest information about the game's progress on my Patreon.:);)

Wizard Games

Apr 25, 2020
Brief information on how the development is going.

Hello everybody! Now I am actively working on the script for the game, as well as working on locations. The work has begun, the work is in full swing.:)

I also want to show you some test cases of what the game will look like.
It is very important to know about the correct choice of angle, depth and, most importantly, light. With these renders, I want to show that all of this will be respected.:cool:

Group 137.png

Group 136.png

Apr 18, 2019
It sounds nice, albeit I'm not a big fan of freeroaming VNs. I like choices in VNs but freeroam often potentially let me lose sight of the golden thread too easily. So I have to wait for a first demo to see if it works for me. And the LIs look also nice and different, but in my opinion it never hurts to have a few with small breasts in the cast as well. Not a wish, not a demand, just loud thinking. It's your vision after all. Wish the best with your project!

Milky699

Mar 7, 2021
I'm actively working on the game and trying to get people on the team. If I get support from Patreon, development will go much faster. Soon I'll start posting renders and all the latest information about the game's progress on my Patreon.:);)
well, when you will release something :) maybe I'll be one of those patreons :)
can't wait for that redheads stuff :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I like your renders.

I do fear Martha will die on the job though.
Martha, 40 years old

Martha is a biologist in a chemical laboratory for the development of medical drugs. A serious woman who does not forgive mistakes in her work. Be careful in the chemistry lab, or you will be punished.

Yet in a later render I see her pouring chemicals together with no protective clothing, eyewear, gloves, not using a fume hood.

Milky699

Mar 7, 2021
I like your renders.

I do fear Martha will die on the job though.
Martha, 40 years old

Yet in a later render I see her pouring chemicals together with no protective clothing, eyewear, gloves, not using a fume hood.
Game logic :D Nothing beats that :D

chazfu

Sep 11, 2020
Bookmarking just for that Gessica render. I like black women, but there aren't many in the VN world, and most of them are very generic/stereotypical looking. I'm hoping the quality of the game matches the quality of that render. Good luck Wizard Games.

Wizard Games

Apr 25, 2020
Development news

There is a new addition to our team. The programmer and screenwriter are already in the team and have started to work, now we are actively working on the prologue.

I present to you a shot from the prologue.

DD.jpg

pontiffprick

Jun 23, 2020
This looks really cool (and ambitious), the premise is sounds really interesting and your passion for this really shows.
As a matter of personal taste, the size of the girls' boobs are kinda off putting for me so I'd probably end up giving it a miss, but I'm sure there'll be people who'll enjoy it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote