Sunny Coast College Game Announcement [Dekarous]

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
flyer.jpg

Greetings friends, I'm a new developer in the scene and I'd like to get early feedback on my upcoming release.

Tags: Femdom

I'll keep it short and sweet. The game is a classic non-combat RPG with multiple choices and branching storylines. I put a lot of emphasis on replayability and choices that matter, at times you'll have to replay a scenario more than 6 times to see all the possible outcomes. The game has no traditional combat at all, but you can die or get hurt depending on the choices you make. The story takes place on the Sunny Coast College grounds and you are tasked to find a partner for the upcoming Valentine's Ball, protect your brother from his cruel bullies and manage to survive the machinations of the sadistic girls you meet along the way.

This is not a visual novel. It's an open world RPG that puts a lot of emphasis on text based choices and actions.

Release date: 1-2 weeks from now (currently 23 March 2019). I've been working on this project for a lot of months and I'm incredibly excited to bring the 1.0 version to you. Currently bug squashing and testing, as well as conceptualizing bonus content.

See you on the college grounds!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You got my attention with "choices that matter". :)

What engine is it based on? RPGM?

How much of a focus is there on femdom? Is it like one of the paths or is it prevalent throughout the game?

I rather like the art, which is a lot for me to say, because I tend to not like the art of almost every 2D game.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
You got my attention with "choices that matter". :)

What engine is it based on? RPGM?

How much of a focus is there on femdom? Is it like one of the paths or is it prevalent throughout the game?

I rather like the art, which is a lot for me to say, because I tend to not like the art of almost every 2D game.
It's completely femdom based. However some girls are more into softer loving femdom while others are full sadist mode and of course there are those in the middle.

Yes, this is made on RPG Maker MV.

rikudou

May 21, 2019
I really like it this frist version, the girls are nice my favorite one is Gwen, the only thin that made me angry a little bit was that some girls are really extreme, like the final scene that girl should go to the prision, i want to know if there's going to be more to do after that final, because even I like femdom that black hair thot really piss me off, i wanna revange lol, another thing to say is the "at times you'll have to replay a scenario more than 6 times to see all the possible outcomes ' okay i know that its the first version but the girls are like the center of the world everything runs good for thrm, i know that is a femdom game, and i like this kind of thing if i didnt like it i would not have played but one thing it is like humilation,spanking and stuf and other thing it is that final scene ( bro i wanna kill that girl)

I hope that in the future you really have several paths that you can follow I would love to help his brother with his problems because he seems to be cool but everything that MC does does not matter because the girl likes things like that and will continue without you do nothing because "everything works for the girls" the main problem of the game for now is that part that everything you do does not matter

the only bugs that i saw was;
-When you try to enter the hall before the mission you can not leave
-the second time I made the final and I chose the option of kicking the girl and not helping his brother appeared pop-outs saying that the song had failed

Last edited: