4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_05.png

Overview:
Sunrise City is a visual novel/deck building game with adult content inspired by manga and comics.

The game takes place in Sunrise City where you play as a student in the Battle section of the prestigious Onyx Academy. The story takes place during the holidays of the hero who will have to investigate a strange group working in the shadows.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-12
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Developer: Sunrise Team - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0c Patreon
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Com_CG_04.png Screen_41.png Com_CG_05.png big009.jpg big007.jpg 007.png 008.jpg 004.png big005.jpg big002.jpg big006.jpg big003.jpg

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I really really like the style (it reminds of something but I'm not sure what). I don't know if the style is so greath for H content but it feels like it can make a great story.

Reactions: Fzoner95 and JonDow

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
I see a lot of potential, there are some interesting mechanics that promise a lot. The art style is unique and cool.
There doesn't seem to be any sex scenes yet, just nudity, it's more of an crime story with softcore elements thrown in, but the story hooked me a lot, however I want to see more lewd things on next updates. (y)
There are some minor issues, lack of text speed options, unskippable batle turns, a bad save system as well.

712839_big008.jpg

*heavy breathing intensifies*

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, some of these fights you need an auto save right before. I can't tell you how fucking annoying it is to pick the wrong card while trying to work this battle system. Yeah, yeah, red trumps yellow, etc, but where does the white fall in?

I get it that he's 199th or w/e but playing the underdog is only fun if you start improving. I know this is the prologue but it's annoying AF.

Also, while I'm at it the click puzzle system. Fine, I save when I can, and got a good score on the Scarlett investigation, but some of the crap in the warehouse is annoying AF.

The game looks to be promising, the art is great, but give people something to be interested in. I don't want to easy win every battle, but not every fight needs to be an epic contest, especially if you get crap cards.

Edit: i also renamed the MC, and he still has a Kyle Punch, not really game breaking, but something to consider. And yeah, some fights have a do-over button, but it's still annoying especially when there is a conversation choice right afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: sik7953

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
Ouch... this game has so much potential, but seriously needs a native English speaker/writer to go over the English script and edit it. It sounds stiff/unnatural with some poor grammar.

Maybe I'll reach out to the team and see if they're willing to let me help them.

Edit: I contacted the creators on Discord and submitted some of my English Translation suggestions to them to help the intro and first scenes to be more natural sounding. No idea if or when the changes will be implemented. It's a great game though!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes