5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
SunsetRiders7-248048-Korra_in_Chains_2.jpg

Overview:
Remember its and the ? There's more art than superheroes from the DCU.

Now grab my hand and let's explore the collection of art that's been drawn from SR7 aka GunSmoke.
This thread also includes links
Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Developer/Publisher: SunsetRiders - - - - Email -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Pages: 459
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Collection: - -

Collection list:

Bonus Packs 01-10:
- - -
Bonus Pack 11:
- - - -
Bonus Pack 12:
- -
- -

Pack 43:
- - - -
Pack 44:
- - - - -

Super Bonus Pack 1:
- - -
Twitch Pack 1:
- - - -
- -

thumb (1).jpg thumb.jpg 00 (2).jpg 00 (3).jpg 00.jpg 0.jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (3).jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Gab, could i request a mega link from ya please? I'd really like to check this one out

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Absolutely love this artist's work, characters look how they are supposed to. Can not be praised enough. Really hope he does more superman/supergirl stuff and x-men evolution when an artist actually makes the characters look so good you pray they don't stop.
Last time this was downloaded though child's play was missing the last 2 pages, hope that's been fixed.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

Drawing process
Extra
Gallery Superhero
korra
Extra
SU art
<= the "longest" comic i've ever seen...

The Most Legal Art Pack Ever (?)

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 24
I'd probably move these packs back to around the middle of the month after a release since they seem to get pushed back most of the time anyways. Eventually there will have to be one just focused on animations or something to catch those up. For now I'm just trying to stick to getting every non animated scene or asset at least. I added in a lot of missing things but there are probably still quite a few things missing. If anyone notices some pieces missing, that aren't animated ones, just leave a comment and I'll make sure it gets into the next pack! -SR7

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Bonus Pack 01

This is the first test for some bonus material packs that will be released in between builds. The regular asset pack will still come out after the build. Instead of just a smaller asset pack for the middle month, you will get some random stuff. What it will be and how big it will be, will just vary as well. This one turned out to be pretty much all Avatar things, so I just stuck to that. It doesn't mean each one will have a theme. This gives me a chance to just have some fun outside of just making SU stuff. A percentage of it will always be new stuff that I've made though. Anyways hope you guys enjoy it! -SR7

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Bonus Pack 05

Better late than never! Been busy with weddings and real life obligations I couldn't really get out of lately. I thought that I had a lot more Korra stuff piled away for some reason, but ended up I didn't. Here is a set based on a bunch of sketches. I just picked out the best ones, but might continue this one since it's turned out really well
If you guys like it and the style, just add a like. I wouldn't mind making it into more of a mini series with some more complex scenes in there. -SR7

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017

Dec 21 at 6:41pm
Bend or Break 2

Sooooo we decided to go and do a project SR7 has been talking about since March. We are heading back to the start of Gunsmoke Games, with Bend or Break. A lot of you have found us from playing the Newgrounds version (currently sitting at an amazing 942,000 plays, and an even more impressive 4.10 stars). This is where Bend or Break 2 will end up in the near future. But first you all get to play it.

Now I must warn you, that with personnel changes recently more load has been placed on SR7’s back. He literally started this project mere days before we made those changes. So essentially what you’re seeing here is a skeleton (a damn sexy one). This means that there will be more added early in the new year. We plan to have a Newgrounds version along with an Android version, and a Patreon Exclusive version as well (this won’t take away from SU at all). We hope you can all see the potential that is here!
There will be more changes to GG in 2020 and we are excited to share all of that with you. The first change is the hiring of a new programmer who will start in January. He is local to us, which makes development much smoother. We can’t wait to share more exciting news, but for now enjoy what is there of Bend or Break.
Sincerely Gunsmoke Games

Reactions: Hor4tius and Krull
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote