• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Varimatras

Well..its a Sancho Mod, do i really need to explain it any further than that? :)

As with every single one of his Mods, he goes above and beyond, in depth and also thru pretty much every comment, suggestion and request, always helpful and on top of everything, while staying based and chill about it.

The Mods in return deliver pretty much everything you'd expect and more and are the complete package, with i patches and cheats, infos and stuff included, making so many games so much more enjoyable.

It goes without saying that by now, for every game that has mods or should have some, i look for Sancho Mods first.

You Rock!

*Top Notch Swords!*
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Klistoff

As usual, a top class mod from Sancho.

All the top class features we've been gifted with previously:
    • Full list of variables affected by choices with comments on paths (ChoiceGuide)
    • Excellent MiniStat pop-out for progress
    • Named saves
    • Separate SanchoGallery so you can still monitor cheevos
    • SanchoCheats for renaming characters and adjusting stats
    • Excellent UI customisation menu
    • The doughnut finder
    • And the list goes on...
    I've got to the point now where I check out VNs if Sancho mods them - SanchoMod is just that good :cool:

(y)(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CircaAD

Sancho goes the extra mile. Every game. This mod lets me play the game my way, including a transparent text box and love patch. Choices are clearly labeled and he adds enough information for you to decide which path you want, instead of just 1 "right" and 1 "wrong" answer for every choice. I love it!