Fan Art Sunshine Love: Fan Art & Assets Thread

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Since we all know this would happen eventually, I created this thread to share art, discuss assets used in, help others in the creation of fan art for the game Sunshine Love by MrDots.

As with other art threads, this thread is only for the sharing and discussion of art and assets. Any discussion of, or questions, bitching and griping should be done in the games thread!

I will try as best I can to keep the asset part updated. Most likely grouped together by character, subdivided by character/clothes/accessories (or something like that)

If I miss something, just tag me and get my attention :)

Also, as with other fan art threads, this thread is not for promoting other games or for promoting your own artwork outside of fan art for Sunshine Love

Characters:
MC - https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-fan-art-assets-thread.48621/post-5062308
Sister -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashley - "childhood friends smokin’ hot mother"

Ivy - “The Twins”

Lily - “The Twins”

Jazmin - works at hotel

Kristina - works at hotel

"Shortstack" - "petite teen redhead"

Trisha - Ashley’s older sister

Victoria -

Yuki -

Enviroments -

A helpful thread for finding assets - About F95zone and How to Find Game Assets on the Internet

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Reserved for asset over-spill

I have a feeling this my be quite the large thread!

P.S. - I suck as sleuthing what assets are what so, any help from all of you would be greatly appreciated!

also, whenever possible, i'll link to the asset's thread here on F95.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
currently trying to figure out "Shortcake"
these are the promo pics im working off of...

based on those 2 pic I have all the clothing 'cept the shirt as I know i've seen it but cant remember where. got the hair figured out and pretty satisfied with freckles used. just unsure of base model. the surfboard comes with the swimsuit adn the headphones comes with the gamer outfit.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In case anyone else was wondering. Surf outfit is here:

Not seeing an exact match for the tank top/camisole thingie as of yet, but this might do in a pinch...

Simple Sexy is another possibility, but is cut too low in the middle and too high in the sides. Might also do in a pinch...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 598097

and I have that too and missed it :(

Completely understandable, particularly if you have a lot of stuff in your library. I do have that one already as well, but was doing a pretty intensive google search to find it. My search eventually took me to an addon texture that had a promising looking tank top, and then I clicked on the 'required item link' on the Daz store page and saw the tank with the wicked witch text in one of the promo pics.

My V4/M4/V3/M3 items are essentially in a vast black hole in my Daz libraries. I can do a manual folder search for stuff, but there is a LOT of stuff in there at this point. I usually find stuff via a google search, then notice that I already own said item. There are some smart content addon products over at Renderosity for the V4 era library, but I haven't seen any corresponding products in the Daz store. Which would be nice since I have literally thousands of items for V4, etc. at this point.

They had sexier outfits in the V4 days, so sometimes spending the time on autofitting and adjusting is worth it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still sleuthing. not I have anything else to do during lookdown! lol

anyways...

so what does one do when they dont know the exact body/skin formula? why take a long distance shot! ;)
View attachment 602532
Sara for Teen Jane 8 looks promising...

No doubt you'll need to make a few tweaks, particularly in the body area (youth morph may help with that), but the nose shape and freckle pattern look like a close enough match.

As for the neck/collarbone area, when I was looking earlier, some of the Sabby/Seven characters looked a bit similar. SASE Juliana caught my eye due to how her neck muscles stood out.

Same for Teen Jade by Mar3D:

There was one other vendor over at Renderosity that had a lot of teens/tweens, but of course I can't figure out who I mean now... hate it when that happens!

Edit: Aha, Deva3D is who I was thinking of!

Last edited:
Reactions: Morpheus668

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Sara for Teen Jane 8 looks promising...

No doubt you'll need to make a few tweaks, particularly in the body area (youth morph may help with that), but the nose shape and freckle pattern look like a close enough match.

As for the neck/collarbone area, when I was looking earlier, some of the Sabby/Seven. SASE Juliana caught my eye due to how her neck muscles stood out.

Same for Teen Jade by Mar3D:

There was one other vendor over at Renderosity that had a lot of teens/tweens, but of course I can't figure out who I mean now... hate it when that happens!

Edit: Aha, Deva3D is who I was thinking of!
Yeah, my random guess start off point is based on a sase character.

i'll take a look at deva now

and for freckles I was playing around with https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-freckles-for-genesis-8-and-3-females-and-males.21759/

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
here few of the assets environement used on the promotional renders as i don't started the game yet.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Here the jewel for the twins

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
is definitely Shortcakes' freckles. One of the promo images shows a similar cluster on her nose. (It's face #4 in the pack)

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
is definitely Shortcake's freckles. One of the promo images shows a similar cluster on her nose.
yeah, I mentioned that in a earlier post. think I was using set 2 and 4. or was it 4 and 2... either way. Was using the separate face and body sets, not the full body ones

ETA: cheeks 4 / body 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinita

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
The café where the twins are