Trikus

May 31, 2020
Interested to see how the Lucas issue is resolved.
Lucas attacked her outside her old house and it is still owned by her Mom. The new character probably lives there and helps the sister out. Since this is after he got arrested in Dating My Daughter, it would make him a repeat offender. He probably won't be around for long.

Reactions: RustyV

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Lucas attacked her outside her old house and it is still owned by her Mom. The new character probably lives there and helps the sister out. Since this is after he got arrested in Dating My Daughter, it would make him a repeat offender. He probably won't be around for long.
poor Lucas ,always pick the main characters' girls and always get his ass kicked

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
you weren't on mailing list. :p
Yeah, I have to make sure to join patreon for this. :love:

Or you could postpone the download for a few days, the next version is due Saturday.
Nuh uh, no way. I wouldn´t sleep for days. If I don´t know something, I don´t care, but since I know now - I have to play (in fact I´m already done and in love again). But good to know, that there is a update soon. Wait...that means I can´t sleep until then after all huh... hrm...guess that means back to Melody for the 4. time until Saturday. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SuperLYC

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
Important News - Sunshine Love

Hello everyone, we hope you’ve all had a great week so far.

With much reluctance, we are going to have to delay the next release of Sunshine Love. The new release date will now be Saturday, June 13th.

Those of you who have followed our games for a long time know that it would take a very good reason for us to delay a release. We rarely have had to in the past, and we normally have our game updates ready for you on the date that we have pre-set.

On Monday of this week, we believed that it was still a possibility to get the update out this Saturday. Unfortunately, we still have a number of animations to create, bonus renders to add into the two galleries, and a couple of other scenes that are important to the overall update.

With the amount of work we have left to do, it won’t be possible for us to have everything ready in time for this Saturday :(

The actual story for v2 has been completed, but we're also taking this extra time to polish the update and make sure that everything works correctly. The last thing we want is to put out a release that contains numerous flaws and parts that are incomplete. We want this done right, rather than rushing things by putting out a release just for the sake of it.

Due to the delay, we will have another preview pic for you early next week. But today we are sharing with you another preview from the next update of “Sunshine Love”.

As most of you know already, we do our utmost to not delay an update once we have set the date in advance. But given how much content there was in that first release of SL, it was hard for us to gauge exactly how much content we could create over a five-week period, given that we spent a lot longer working on SL v1.

We’ll try and get the balance right for the third release of SL.

Enjoy the rest of your week guys, and as always, thank you for your support, patience and understanding.

Mrdots

09367cfa-f386-47ca-9d53-b51c12ed5762.jpg

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Important News - Sunshine Love

Hello everyone, we hope you’ve all had a great week so far.

With much reluctance, we are going to have to delay the next release of Sunshine Love. The new release date will now be Saturday, June 13th.

Those of you who have followed our games for a long time know that it would take a very good reason for us to delay a release. We rarely have had to in the past, and we normally have our game updates ready for you on the date that we have pre-set.

On Monday of this week, we believed that it was still a possibility to get the update out this Saturday. Unfortunately, we still have a number of animations to create, bonus renders to add into the two galleries, and a couple of other scenes that are important to the overall update.

With the amount of work we have left to do, it won’t be possible for us to have everything ready in time for this Saturday :(

The actual story for v2 has been completed, but we're also taking this extra time to polish the update and make sure that everything works correctly. The last thing we want is to put out a release that contains numerous flaws and parts that are incomplete. We want this done right, rather than rushing things by putting out a release just for the sake of it.

Due to the delay, we will have another preview pic for you early next week. But today we are sharing with you another preview from the next update of “Sunshine Love”.

As most of you know already, we do our utmost to not delay an update once we have set the date in advance. But given how much content there was in that first release of SL, it was hard for us to gauge exactly how much content we could create over a five-week period, given that we spent a lot longer working on SL v1.

We’ll try and get the balance right for the third release of SL.

Enjoy the rest of your week guys, and as always, thank you for your support, patience and understanding.

Mrdots

View attachment 680440
That's a hell of a tease lol

3.50 star(s) 266 Votes