JasonPhoenix

Mar 1, 2020
I can't seem to be able to change name of the characters in the Android version. The keyboard never pops up, so I can't write a new name. Looking forward to playing through this one, though. :)

My saves didn't work from 0.0.1, and the save a few posts above are of course using different names. Hope there will be a quick fix for this. :)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Sunshine Love [v0.0.2 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 1.81GB

Compressed version for PC (407MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I just finished it, took a while, and I'm glad I did. It's still interesting, much more than Melody or DmD were at this point, and it's good that pretty much every key player had screen time in it. There are some inconsistencies though and annoying points already.

Lucas being recycled, and from what it seems to a long term isn't a good idea imo. I get it, they need a bad guy and he was there, but the whole idea behind his appearance is kinda forced, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then there's Kristina, who's a blatant recycle of D's design. Sure it was brushed off as something funny with the option to rename her to Dee, which honestly felt more sad than funny, and then some justification for it with that little backstory, but meh,
it would've been better to go with something original.

During that flashback, MC seemed nothing like 18, more like 12, so either some adjustment to that story, or some change in the design would be good, after all there wasn't anything visual in it that would break any rules.

The old man - church content was somewhat weird as well. The MC who was studying and working as a lawyer for 7 years has no problem

Aside from these, it's still strong, it looks good, but don't expect the same amount of content as 0.0.1 had. I guess until DmD gets finished, this will be probably the usual amount of content.

Ps.: Breaking up with Nicole even without cheating on her can have a rather realistic reason now. The former boss offers us to get on board with them again in exchange for selling out, Nicole is pushing for that option, and we'll break up with her because family over her ambitions. That should give a clean page for those who don't want to dwell into cheating too much.

Last edited:

vvv141414

Dec 21, 2019
Cant find the option where to put the code "opening". There is nothing where to put it in extra preferences. Help!

Finchmeister

Jan 28, 2018
I can't seem to be able to change name of the characters in the Android version. The keyboard never pops up, so I can't write a new name. Looking forward to playing through this one, though. :)

My saves didn't work from 0.0.1, and the save a few posts above are of course using different names. Hope there will be a quick fix for this. :)
if its just the MC and Sister you want to change the name of, tell me the names and ill change them in the same save as the previous one and repost it, so you can start playing. :) :p

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ok so which one of the girls are gonna be the fcuk buddies? Cause honestly all of them are being set up with standards...

Also, I feel MC gonna get annoying... I think it's obvious sis doesn't have platonic love going for him. I know the Dev has to slow down the progress but it's not helping if we don't have any other girls to distract us. THAT said tho... The other girls are definitely nice...
I think religious Dee is my new favorite.

Reactions: Rufluszs
3.50 star(s) 263 Votes