4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header_nsfw4.png

Overview:
This game is about Lea, a young woman who just moved to a city far from home to transfer to a different university. She just moved into an apartment with Maria, a fellow student, who gladly shows her around town and introduces her to a wide cast of interesting - and attractive - women.
Follow her exploits as she find herself surrounded by a bunch of rather liberated women who help her explore her own fetishes!

The game focuses on female-only content, male stuff is entirely optional, avoidable, and basically non-existent.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-18
Release Date: 2023-02-12
Developer: feierflei - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7beta3
Language: English
Other Games: Auriga Nine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a.png b.png c.png d.png e.png f.png g.png h.png i.png j.png k.png

Last edited:

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Well, let's be real, the unholy communion of the female protagonist tag in combination with sexual harassment and humiliation (Is blackmail stuck in traffic and late for the soiree?) usually keeps me on my toes.
But let's not loose all hope yet and find out where this one goes.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I thought the game was okay. I did like how the teachers started stripping after they noticed Lea. I don't know if I got all the events, but whatever. I'm surprised there was a good amount of content for the first version. Looking forward to the next update.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Just looking at the screenshots and noticing that nobody had boobs even half as big as her head, i guessed that this was a lesbian game.

Good.
I can only agree. I personally avoid any game with balloon boobs like the plague. I mean - It's simply impossible for me the get turned on by those completely unnatural insanely big bags of meat. Lucky enough there are games here (Yuri and non-Yuri) that do not look like all woman have a disastrous disease that deformed their body parts to something from a nightmare.
It's probably one of the main reasons I like Yuri stuff. That said - I like all games where the MC is NOT a brain dead one-dimensional walking stick-with-balls, that only has eye for deformed inflated blobs of flesh with a woman label glued on it.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes