Sup.

Jan 29, 2018
I'm Thasd2123sddszDaw (Strange name I know.)
Been on this site for a year or so, been playing good amount of Adult theme games for a long time, (Thanks to /hgg/ from 8chan and 4chan /vg/ hentai games, Its basically how I got here.)

Anyway, I'm just a Lurker, With plenty of Ideas that I'm willing to share.

My favorite fetishes : Girls with Glasses, Tentacles, yuri/lesbians and big breasts.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm Thasd2123sddszDaw (Strange name I know.)
Been on this site for a year or so, been playing good amount of Adult theme games for a long time, (Thanks to /hgg/ from 8chan and 4chan /vg/ hentai games, Its basically how I got here.)

Anyway, I'm just a Lurker, With plenty of Ideas that I'm willing to share.

My favorite fetishes : Girls with Glasses, Tentacles, yuri/lesbians and big breasts.
Welcome!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Heh, basically the story of me, ... and probably 1000s of others here. Imported from the chan-lands, and enslaved by our benevolent master and overlord. Know Hotel California? You check in but you never leave again. -.-

Really good thing is you know what you like and that you decided to say 'hello' officially is a nice move of you. Lurking for so long you also already know the drill. And I see you're engaging with mems here, what else can a community wish for? You needed to get stuck here like a fly in honey, there's no other way! It had to be like that, accept it.

So, great to have you Thasd (nope, not using your complete username, no way). Have fun and enjoy yourself! ;)