VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Super Alien [Ep-1] [RandomFarmer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Super Alien [Ep-1] is an enjoyable experience that is also trying to do something I haven't seen done yet or at least make the tropes different enough with aliens, superheroes, and taking control of a dead person and living his life. The renders and animations we have at the moment are superb. The issues I have with this are the pacing and writing, sometimes the wording feels off with errors thrown in as well. But overall, a promising start that is needing more content, I'll be sure to check it out again when new content arrives. Best of luck to the dev RandomFarmer.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SlideweenTV

Version played: Ep 1, initial release

Playtime is quite short for the start but I like the space/aliens & elements of magic settings and the renders look good. Other than some grammatical errors and missing punctuation marks, it is off to a unique start.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The renders are good and so is the setting. Even though the story has some cliched tropes, most of it is new and interesting. But there are problems with the story pacing/explanation/progression and the dialogues and English. Sometimes the English feels more like engrish. The dialogues similarly made no sense at some places. Hoping the English and the dialogues will improve in future updates. Otherwise though, this is a decent enough game.