Others Super Girls and Ghosts Halloween Adventure - Dev Thread

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I'm working on this light-hearted all-girl game about going to a Halloween party with your friends, because Halloween is fun and so is lesbianism.

Premise: You'll play a woman in her 20s who's getting ready for the party and helping her four friends get ready, and then going there and doing all the fun Halloween party stuff; dressing slutty, dancing around, watching scary movies, getting drunk, and hopefully getting a little action from one or more of your friends. I expect the plot to be pretty grounded and light; just some sexually adventurous women having a good time together.

Progress: I've been working on it for the past week or so, and right now I basically have a tech demo. Right now, you can:
  • Walk around, talking to the other girls, getting some brief conversations.
  • Turn on the music, making everyone dance.
  • Talk to girls while they're dancing, getting some different dialog and dancing animations.
  • Turn on the TV and watch through most of a scary movie.

Intended Final Product: I want to have a short-but-sweet game with some build up and some H-scenes that you can get all the way through in maybe an hour, and then has a couple of different endings, depending whether or not (and how) girls "pair up" at the finale of the party. I'm aiming to get it done for a release by Halloween, but that depends on what roadblocks I run into and also level of interest. Intended tags/fetishes are:
  • Female Protagonist
  • Lesbian
  • 3DCG
  • Animated
  • Exhibitionism
  • Humor
  • Adventure
  • Stripping
  • Group sex

01.PNG 02.PNG 03.PNG 05.PNG

Last edited: