RPGM - Completed - Super Hero! Flash Fist [Final] [D.Ward, Sloth Gamer]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

The art in this game Is really good, and It gets to the point quite quickly, however the game Is also very short and lacks much substance, with a few annoying battles and perma death like you can come to expect from RPG Maker games. Had it been a bit longer I would have rated it higher but you can get through it in no time at all
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Odell

Great game with veeery nice art.

Great looking main character and side characters with great sex scenes. Only complaint is that you cant use your upgrades from the purple lady before battle when doing side stories.

Too bad its so short but since its episode 1 its most likely coming more of this!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

romaniranch

This game is great. It's simple and short, but gets to the point with some great H scenes and doesn't waste your time. If the main character is your fancy then you should enjoy this. Don't expect more than it is: a short h game with some fantastic cg and battle H scenes, and clothing damage.
    My advice: only upgrade health, it's all that matters. You aren't trying to be a good fighter, you are trying to enjoy the scenes. All battles can be won easily like this, and all scenes enjoyed.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

Max 3 stars, it's okey. You can kill time with it, but there is nothing special about the game.
    Almost no animations, most scenes are just pictures and some sounds.
    If you like the Art and have nothing better to do, go for it, but otherwise I can't really recommend it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

shundi82

This "game" is an almost completely railroaded clipshow.
    It's really not worthy of the rpg tag.

And if you'd approach it like a visual novel, then you'd be even more disappointed, I guess. There's really not any meat on that bone.

The good grahics save it from a 1 star rating.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

I soft-locked my game because I just chose the wrong stats to spec in. :( Had to restart from the beginning. Worst progression and boss fight I've ever seen in a game. Don't buy anything from the bar, your mana and health are replenished at the end of every fight, using consumables is a waste. Don't upgrade attack, the final boss has bs armor, and the only realistic way to win is by charging up a special attack, which can only be done if you spec into DEFENSE to survive long enough. The second to last boss also cannot take damage. Attack upgrade is a scam.

Basically, buy some cactus juice early game, then max out defense boosts. If you don't get heavy defense, the final boss will deal more damage than you can possibly heal. Making winning seemingly impossible.

The devs introduce this armor break mechanic, which is utilized only once after the introduction. The common enemies do not try to break your armor, and the last two bosses just prevent you from using armor at all. So without this mechanic utilized to its potential, the battle sex system feels underdeveloped, and most of the time the game just forces you to have sex to win.

I'm only really giving this a 2 star because I appreciate the attempt to deviate from the formula, has a good setting, and has a bit of effort put into it.

Review of FInal Version
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DeynanDescafeinado

I give this game the worst note that any game could receive: "Meh"

What's worse than a good game? A bad game, right?
    So, what's worse than a bad game? A mediocre game.

This is a mediocre game, everything feels incomplete. The history, the CG's, the combat, EVERYTHING. The history could've been more but no, the devs were conformed with this. The combat is bs, you can do "Attack" (I don't mean AN attack, i mean literally just attack), "recharge" and "Recover" (Heals and repairs your clothes). There is combat rape but it's so boring that i won't describe it. You can talk to characters but that won't do anything,. It's made in RPGM but it would have been the same if they made it in Ren Py, is THAT linear and boring, hell, you can complete it in less than 40 min.

In Conclusion? Play better games and don't be click baited by the photos.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

Played Final Product and the others that reviewed, reviewed too early as they were going by prior one mission of 'demo.'

Yes, the game seemed amazing at the time, but all that hype is sadly killed.

-Very Linear story. Like you have no freedom whatsoever.
    -No Level System.
    -Very few upgrades.
    -No choices, like you are basically forced to have sex regardless(less you cheat or hack your save to one punch enemies and even then you are still forced to have sex in linear story.)
    -Poor combat. You have literally three options: Attack. Charge. Repair damage armor. That's it. You get one extra move by end of the game, but that may be 'spoiler' heavy. Kek.
    -Goofy proportions.

+Combat rape. Well, that is only plus this game gets, I guess. The sequence of armor breaking and then follow up moves depending on armor state.

Sooo.. Yea.. I think that is only good thing about it. It felt like the creator was on right track, but then for its steam price, I guess, what can you really expect? By price, I guess it is fair for this very short and limited game. Though if you are expecting something big and amazing or the next super combat rape trope game, you will be lacking in most regards beyond the very few enemies that can do combat rape.

Honestly, this game feels pretty empty.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

The beginnings of a very epic game system! This simple combat test against one enemy fills me full of hope! I hope, in the near future, we are gifted an amazing game from this with all manner of bosses and scenes <3
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Ifuckbigbootyfems

Has the makings of a good game. Combat mechanics aren't exactly challenging but the game isn' trivial when it comes to combat either. Only If it receives updates including animations of the quality found in this demo.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Nessoraith

The animations fluid, the art style for the MC isnt bad, but the enemies are sub-par, whats there right now is more of a demo than anything, 2 fight scenes, a few animations. Combat is your typical attack enemies while managing your armor and your health and as your armor breaks your enemies take advantage of the MC. Could be interesting to see in the future.