Super Hero NTR Riddle

If your superhero persona is in a sexual relationship with your wife's superhero persona...

• I am cheating on my wife.

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I am being cucked.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • I am cheating on my wife while being cucked.

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • The double negatives balance each other out in a quantum state, so sex doesn't occur.

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
1643681120255.png

This is assuming double blind is in effect.

You are married. Neither of you know the other is a superhero.

The superhero persona's are also in a sexual relationship.

Is this NTR, or Netorase, or what?

Reactions: wiclen

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Once the sex happens, they will recognize each other's moves and parts. And get super hot over it. Quantum state resolved. The cat is alive, and fucking wet as hell.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This just reminds me that superhero personas are retarded. I've always preferred superheroes that don't hide their identity, especially because most of the contrivances by which their identities are hidden are more unbelievable than any actual superpower. Superman being Clark Kent without his glasses being the most famous and most stupid example. But many of them aren't much better and just boil down to "I wear this tiny mask, surely nobody will be able to recognize me now."

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
This just reminds me that superhero personas are retarded. I've always preferred superheroes that don't hide their identity, especially because most of the contrivances by which their identities are hidden are more unbelievable than any actual superpower. Superman being Clark Kent without his glasses being the most famous and most stupid example. But many of them aren't much better and just boil down to "I wear this tiny mask, surely nobody will be able to recognize me now."
Some of them are pretty thin. But some of them involve gross physical and mental transformations like the Hulk and Darkhawk body swapped.

Never forget the time Supergirl dated the secret human identity of Superhorse.

1643686313539.png

• Haha
Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Funny enough, it's not as unbelievable as most people think. There's actually quite a few cases of well known celebrities not being recognized in public (even to the point of losing look-alike contests of themselves)

And there's plenty more than just those.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
So, I think the one I bang isn't my wife and my wife thinks the one she bangs isn't her husband? :unsure:
And these aren't some shenanigans?

Yeah, we both are cheating on each other. :whistle:

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
It's one, but not the other, depending on your gender (assuming that both superhero alter egos aren't aware the other hero is married). Assuming you're the dude, it's netorase, but not netorare. You have no idea your wife is cheating on you (with other you). You only know you're cheating on her (with other her). If the superhero alter egos are aware that the other hero is married, then it's both, but all parties are the cheating party, and not the party being cheated on. You know you're cheating on your wife, and you know the person you're cheating on her with is married. You still have no idea that your wife is cheating on you.