VN - Unity - Completed - Super Idol [v1.25] [Kanoe]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Swapin

Art : Pretty decent and enjoyable as the game came out in 2024.

Story : Nothing extraordinary but somewhat decent. I'm a pretty fast reader so i did no spend too much time reading, just enough to briefly understand the story.

Gameplay : You have to make a lot of choices and decide whether you want to prostitute your sister and be a bad guy or take the hard way and keep your sister safe and pure. The game is a 3-years story and each year, you have to repeat the same steps. Therefore, it is a bit repetitive but the scenes and dialogues change.

The game is pretty difficult to play if you want to play the no-NTR route.
    Without trying for hours or following a guide it is close to impossible to make it to the ending without selling your sister's body.

Overall, the game is pretty fun and it had potential but i quickly gave up on the no NTR route and chose the easy way because it is not worth the time Moreover you unlock more scenes if you let your sister fuck everybody. (you also become a bad guy and fuck other girls)

To sum up, play the game if you want NTR, gangbang, prostitution and a rapist/corrupted male protagonnist in a idol showbiz environment.