5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
can we change the quality of the video? I didn't understand anything since the settings are Japanese. At default videos looks like 480p at most with my 1080p monitor.
No I tried to change them. The game wont support it. They have to stay in their original format.

Reactions: Jebzki

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Search Haruka 3d on xvideos and the like, here is one that comes to mind, the other episodes are better imo:
Thanks for the link. It had a 4th I didn't find last night. And all of them in one place, instead of on three different sites :p
Any chance you know of any pov types like this with 'struggle'? Not necessarily force. More like this image I literally keep on my imgur as an example:
I think 'new and innocent' would probably be a better description. Sorry if the loli offends you. Its just the best image I've ever found that shows what I'm after.

HenLuX

Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys! Can you please tell me where to find script files? I want to translate the game, but I can not find the text.

Reactions: Muramasa0

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys! Can you please tell me where to find script files? I want to translate the game, but I can not find the text.
You have extract the .xp3 files. I think they are all in the data.xp3 iirc

Reactions: Muramasa0

arvzt

May 26, 2018
Anyone figured out how to change the game's resolution? Mine starts in a tiny window, and when I hit the full screen button in the settings it doesn't change the resolution it just full screens

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone figured out how to change the game's resolution? Mine starts in a tiny window, and when I hit the full screen button in the settings it doesn't change the resolution it just full screens
This is just video files you can't change the resolution of video just scale it. If it were 1080p video it would be a lot bigger than 2 gb download.

HenLuX

Jun 18, 2019
You have extract the .xp3 files. I think they are all in the data.xp3 iirc
I got it. That's the problem, I extracted the files from data.xp3 but there are no script files in it. And in video.xp3 only video.:cry:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I got it. That's the problem, I extracted the files from data.xp3 but there are no script files in it. And in video.xp3 only video.:cry:
Its all images files for the interface

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Already bought this day 1. too bad first game was censored. if it's uncensored I'd buy it too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
you can download the uncensored dlc for free
The original uncensored assets were lost for the first game. So there's no dlc to uncensor it like there is for this one, it's stuck with it's mosaics unfortunately.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is this an actual sequel to SNM or is more like a new, better version?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There is an update available. I will see if I can make an update for the game, so its not a whole download.

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
i hate the one who put up censorship thingy idea, if i had a time machine i'd likely have a visit to that stupid mf and teach him a fucking lesson :/
look at this masterpiece without censorship, it's fucking beautiful

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote