Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I was looking at the scenes track, and I saw a few variations of the same scene.
Maggie has some scenes at the kitchen with nympho, all require a certain corruption threshold, but there are variations based if Billy has or not the incest flaw.
Which is take in count in the scene tracker, "Mom -> Nympho Scene" and "Mom -> Nympho Scene - Flawless". The only variations I didn't took in count are the one that aren't really significant ; generally limited to a change in the dialog lines, like by example when the girls react to the size of Billy's dick. Yet most of the time I told about them in the scene description.

I am still a beginner on this game, but from my understanding, both obsessive and nympho require Will to be lowered.
No. If her will is lower than 51, a character can see her insanity locked (it will stay more than the day), but that's the only difference.

I saw on the globex center after some time, I had unlocked the option to cure a specific flaw.
It don't come from the game (or I totally missed it. But I doubt, normally I already cleared the whole Globex part of the code), nor from my mod.

Another thing. In the radioactive mod, it allows polymorph to reach level 9-10, effectively allowing to max out all genetic upgrades. While it's not much of a game changer, I'd like to know if there is the same option on this mod?
No, but yes.
I'll not go further than the three injections. But you can use the "Annexes -> Perks, Flaws & improvements" section of the modded phone to decide what polymorphism abilities Billy have ; you need to have had the three injections before it become available.

Reactions: Astriedax

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
No. If her will is lower than 51, a character can see her insanity locked (it will stay more than the day), but that's the only difference.
I thought the triggers were:
Obsessive requirements
- Without Psychotic Break: Willpower < 30, Love > 60, Anger > 60, Fear > 30
- With Psychotic Break: Willpower < 50, Love > 60

Nympho requirements
- Without Psychotic Break: Willpower < 30, Lust > 80, Inhibition < 60, Corruption > 30
- With Psychotic Break: Willpower < 50, Lust > 60, Corruption > 10

Volatile requirements (you don't want this one)
- Without Psychotic Break: Willpower = 0, Anger > 60, Fear > 60
- With Psychotic Break: Willpower < 50, Anger > 30, Fear > 30

It don't come from the game (or I totally missed it. But I doubt, normally I already cleared the whole Globex part of the code), nor from my mod.
Yup, my fault. That's a Radioactive feature.

No, but yes.
I'll not go further than the three injections. But you can use the "Annexes -> Perks, Flaws & improvements" section of the modded phone to decide what polymorphism abilities Billy have ; you need to have had the three injections before it become available.
Hmmm, pretty neat feature.
I can roleplay unlocking the missing genetic forms for each category, once I fully upgraded the corresponding power tree, as an extra bonus.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Couple of things you might want to check:
1) I turned off College during the week, but it still shows up
2) I turned off Rollback, but it still shows up, (this might not be your mod though, I usually add Dev Cheat from Radioactive to get the Quick Save buttons active)

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
1) I turned off College during the week, but it still shows up
Same here. And the icon still shows up even if no travel option is selected. If clicking into, it will sort of generate an script error and will advance the day.

___

Some other bugs that I found.

1 - Asking training help formula 30 - Persuasion & Natural Social, however on this mod, it's only taking into consideration the persuasion value.

2 - Polymorphosis via Annex -> Perks, Flaws and Improvements, simply doesn't work, at all.
The attribute stats remains the same. When in combat the transformations are greyed out with the info "Cheaters don't get to use this transformation"
Basically doesn't work, it's like it doesn't exist.

3 - Asking for small favor, personal question cost a flat -20 favor. (I have 5 base social +3 from powers and persuasion 7, it should cost 5 instead.)
4 - Asking for big favor, personal question cost -28 favor. (formula says 20 -Per & social value, should cost 5 if that's correct, based from my stats.)

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
First, sorry for the lack of effective action for all your reports. As you can see I read, answer and take note of everything, but this start of year let me with too few free time.
It should be better starting the middle of next week.

1 - Asking training help formula 30 - Persuasion & Natural Social, however on this mod, it's only taking into consideration the persuasion value.

[...]

3 - Asking for small favor, personal question cost a flat -20 favor. (I have 5 base social +3 from powers and persuasion 7, it should cost 5 instead.)

4 - Asking for big favor, personal question cost -28 favor. (formula says 20 -Per & social value, should cost 5 if that's correct, based from my stats.)
The mod absolutely don't touch at this ; It branch itself on top of the actual code, letting it do all the computations. I'll verify, but there's no reason for that to happen because of this mod. It can still be a unexpected side effect, but normally I don't change the values mid-process, so it shouldn't happen.

2 - Polymorphosis via Annex -> Perks, Flaws and Improvements, simply doesn't work, at all.
The attribute stats remains the same. When in combat the transformations are greyed out with the info "Cheaters don't get to use this transformation"
Basically doesn't work, it's like it doesn't exist.
It works perfectly.
It was never said that this is a cheat option letting you transform Billy in some kind of god ; in fact it's even stated the opposite. It's a feature to help you collect all the scenes available. Therefore it don't change the effective stats of Billy, nor need to do it.
As for the anti-cheat feature, it come from the game. I need to take a look at it, to ensure that it will not prevent to have the combat rape scene, that's all.

This mod isn't here to help you cheat, but to let you take more pleasure while effectively playing the game. There's pure cheating options, but they are limited to what is strictly needed. And having an invisible Billy isn't needed, in fact it would not only make the game itself less enjoyable, but also not fit at all with the story. In top of that, it would also break the game and prevent you to see part of its content, sometimes mandatory ; like by example the cheats that let Billy have stats higher than 10, while the game mechanism is designed with a maximal value of 10.

Unless it start to make sense with the original code, I'll never change more than the flags for the flaws, perks and polymorphism abilities. Same for the few flags regarding directly the other characters. It's not the intend of this mod.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
First, sorry for the lack of effective action for all your reports. As you can see I read, answer and take note of everything, but this start of year let me with too few free time.
It should be better starting the middle of next week.
Don't worry, you're doing us a favor. Adress these issues when you've time.

The mod absolutely don't touch at this ; It branch itself on top of the actual code, letting it do all the computations. I'll verify, but there's no reason for that to happen because of this mod. It can still be a unexpected side effect, but normally I don't change the values mid-process, so it shouldn't happen.
Well, I'll describe everything that I did.

Downloaded the game, played at some extent. Created a backup folder with the game's original folder.
Downloaded radioactive and replaced the game's folder with the mod. After a few tests, I decided to restore aka I deleted the changed game folder with the mod, and copied back from the backup (original game folder's file.)
Download your mod and copied inside the restored game folder.

Is it possible to remain any of the radioactive code from another place? Like from AppData\Roaming or something?
Because I did copy paste your mod into a fresh vanilla game folder.

It works perfectly.
It was never said that this is a cheat option letting you transform Billy in some kind of god ; in fact it's even stated the opposite. It's a feature to help you collect all the scenes available. Therefore it don't change the effective stats of Billy, nor need to do it.
As for the anti-cheat feature, it come from the game. I need to take a look at it, to ensure that it will not prevent to have the combat rape scene, that's all.

This mod isn't here to help you cheat, but to let you take more pleasure while effectively playing the game. There's pure cheating options, but they are limited to what is strictly needed. And having an invisible Billy isn't needed, in fact it would not only make the game itself less enjoyable, but also not fit at all with the story. In top of that, it would also break the game and prevent you to see part of its content, sometimes mandatory ; like by example the cheats that let Billy have stats higher than 10, while the game mechanism is designed with a maximal value of 10.

Unless it start to make sense with the original code, I'll never change more than the flags for the flaws, perks and polymorphism abilities. Same for the few flags regarding directly the other characters. It's not the intend of this mod.
I mean, ticking on/off changes absolutely nothing, except from an in combat transformation that cannot be done.
I'd say that the combat is still being in development, the author is still seeking the ideal gamepaly balance. Inside this mod has options to take advantage from the combat making the battles easier, which will be more impactful than any transformation. Furthermore after unlocking combat skills/talents with very high stats the vanilla combat will become a breeze, due the cheer amount of damage, combined with how little will (not) be taken.

Effectively the only outcome that comes from not being able to see those transformations, is to prevent accessing content and see what it does and what it's about. In my opinion locked content does not limits itself to only lewd stuff. Those unique transformations would be appreciated to be seen (at least I would like to see). From my personal point of view, being able to unlock a higher level of polymorphosis (at a cost) is nothing but fair, after all, it does nothing but but create locked content gate that arbitrary forces starting a fresh gameplay for no reason whatsoever.
Also worth to mention that Billy is this sort of unique guy, able to absorb all powers known to the lore of this game and still survive. I think it's at very least role playable that he would eventually unlock stronger forms, after he had reached the maximal stat and all powers from each sub group attribute, it's only but fair.

I don't know what are the meta max level attributes.
Based from my save, I'd say natural physical, social and mental will cap at 9. (5 base +4 from powers, some which aren't yet implemented)

sub stats should be able to go up to 12 vanilla.
eg Concentration: +5 Base, +1 from Enhanced Senses, +1 from Brilliance, +1 from Kinesis, +2 from Mind Control, +2 from Polymorphosis.

My currently highest stat is still 9, but technically it should be able to reach 12, unless the dev had put a soft cap... (which makes unlocking the bonuses from polymorphy even less of a big deal)

But just in case, I also tried unlock the flag of poly into stats that were sitting at 1, and still didn't change. It just doesn't do anything.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ee, can this work in android?

i try it but it show error

------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Template/SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
init 1001 python:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Template/SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
import AONmod
ImportError: No module named AONmod

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Template/SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
init 1001 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "/storage/emulated/0/Template/SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
import AONmod
ImportError: No module named AONmod

---------

i have sfc mod installed

hope next update can work in android
or how to only install the tracking scene?

thanks

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
will this mod work with v0.38.00?
Normally yes, but without taking count of the addition of this update.

I wasn't at home today, just come back home and it's past midnight here, so I'll not include this before at least tomorrow night ; perhaps more since I also have to look at the last reports regarding the mod.
I'm sorry about that, but two games I mod have had a release the same day, I'll focus on the most easier to update, then go to sleep for today.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
The map seems to have bugs on the weekend. If you walk to the college (which you're not supposed to be able to do), the game crashes. If you take the bus or fly it's fine but since the map lets you walk sometimes I forget.
Sorry, some of it might be a base game problem about the college.

Oct 5, 2017
Normally yes, but without taking count of the addition of this update.

I wasn't at home today, just come back home and it's past midnight here, so I'll not include this before at least tomorrow night ; perhaps more since I also have to look at the last reports regarding the mod.
I'm sorry about that, but two games I mod have had a release the same day, I'll focus on the most easier to update, then go to sleep for today.
thanks for the reply. no problem. i can wait till you're happy its ready :)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I'll answer the questions, then go back to the update.

I'll continue to investigate, but it works correctly for me.

Without the mod, the 3 cost 20 favor, will the 4 cost me 27 favor for Ms. Larson, while it should have cost me 6. Therefore, the bugs come directly from the game.
Since the questions regard the fetish of the character, and so are more than just personal, I assume that it's the description of the action that is wrong, more than the computation itself.

I mean, ticking on/off changes absolutely nothing, except from an in combat transformation that cannot be done.
Well, technically nothing change even without cheating. The polymorphism abilities are used only in combat, to open the interaction as Billy Jane with Nikki, and as condition for some scenes.

From my personal point of view, being able to unlock a higher level of polymorphosis (at a cost) is nothing but fair, after all, it does nothing but but create locked content gate that arbitrary forces starting a fresh gameplay for no reason whatsoever.
I both agree and disagree. While being fair, it also break the implicit "three injections" rule. If it was seen as possible (in term of universe, not in term of game) to have more than 3 injections, one could do more than "Armor of Terra" injection and would end, soon or later, with such resistance that he would be literally invincible. Therefore, it feel like having more than 3 polymophism injections break the lore.

This said, there's possibly a parade to this. Polymorphism is split in five categories ( gender, cognition, musculature, bone structure, size of Billy's cock), which have two level (regular and advanced). For the size of Billy's cock, the regular level is in fact the well endowed perk, so the monster cock can also be seen as a perk more than as a polymorphism ability. If I add a "advanced polymorphism" serum, it would then fall back on the natural "three injections" rule, while letting only one category left outside ; which could still be get by cheating.
I don't guaranty that it's possible, but I'll look at that for a future change.

Also worth to mention that Billy is this sort of unique guy, able to absorb all powers known to the lore of this game and still survive. I think it's at very least role playable that he would eventually unlock stronger forms, after he had reached the maximal stat and all powers from each sub group attribute, it's only but fair.
Once again I agree, but I'm pretty sure that the Initiative wouldn't let this happen and that they are very worried by the list of injections that Billy already had. Which sent back to the "three injections" rule. If in top of having so many different serums, Billy can have more than three injections, the Initiative would shut him down without hesitation, nor even a parody of judgment. This simply because he would become the number one threat for this world. Even with an angelic alignment, he could rule the world, and no one could have the possibility to say a word, nor to stop him.

I don't know what are the meta max level attributes.
Based from my save, I'd say natural physical, social and mental will cap at 9. (5 base +4 from powers, some which aren't yet implemented)
It's 10 for the stats, and I assume that it will be around 10 for the physical, social and mental attribute. This keep open a possibility of failure for the skill check, and will let a small cost for the actions, which seem fair.

But just in case, I also tried unlock the flag of poly into stats that were sitting at 1, and still didn't change. It just doesn't do anything.
Hm... I just tried with a new game (since I have the three polymorphism injections in all my saves), taking care of not choosing this as improvement. Then, after the three injection I used the cheat screen to give Gender Switch to Billy, and it worked fine, it open the poly interactions with Nikki.

hope next update can work in android
Really few chances, sorry. I don't own a device strong enough for the test, and I'm not even sure sure that I can works the way I do on Android.

or how to only install the tracking scene?
It's not possible.

Feel like I addressed all the issues, don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot something. Unless I missed something, I should publish the update before tomorrow.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Alright, I'll answer the questions, then go back to the update.

I'll continue to investigate, but it works correctly for me.

Without the mod, the 3 cost 20 favor, will the 4 cost me 27 favor for Ms. Larson, while it should have cost me 6. Therefore, the bugs come directly from the game.
Since the questions regard the fetish of the character, and so are more than just personal, I assume that it's the description of the action that is wrong, more than the computation itself.
Overall I think you're correct, I think this bug may be directly from the game, or some sort of trace left from Radioactive mod removal. (maybe it also edits and store data, outside the game folder)

From my vanilla game folder, I loaded a game, and small favor cost a flat 20 favor. Billy has Social 5 and persuasion 4, therefore it should cost 11 instead.

Well, technically nothing change even without cheating. The polymorphism abilities are used only in combat, to open the interaction as Billy Jane with Nikki, and as condition for some scenes.
Well, I tried to see these transformations in combat, they were locked.
I have choose genital and gender, because both are the only exclusive mandatory skill for scenes unlock, that cannot be acquired elsewhere.
While the stat boost can be acquired by training such stats. With the cap at 10, it becomes redundant/useless late game.
Honestly, I was just wanting to see the combat transformation modes and have it as an option unlocked.

I both agree and disagree. While being fair, it also break the implicit "three injections" rule. If it was seen as possible (in term of universe, not in term of game) to have more than 3 injections, one could do more than "Armor of Terra" injection and would end, soon or later, with such resistance that he would be literally invincible. Therefore, it feel like having more than 3 polymophism injections break the lore.

This said, there's possibly a parade to this. Polymorphism is split in five categories ( gender, cognition, musculature, bone structure, size of Billy's cock), which have two level (regular and advanced). For the size of Billy's cock, the regular level is in fact the well endowed perk, so the monster cock can also be seen as a perk more than as a polymorphism ability. If I add a "advanced polymorphism" serum, it would then fall back on the natural "three injections" rule, while letting only one category left outside ; which could still be get by cheating.
I don't guaranty that it's possible, but I'll look at that for a future change.

Once again I agree, but I'm pretty sure that the Initiative wouldn't let this happen and that they are very worried by the list of injections that Billy already had. Which sent back to the "three injections" rule. If in top of having so many different serums, Billy can have more than three injections, the Initiative would shut him down without hesitation, nor even a parody of judgment. This simply because he would become the number one threat for this world. Even with an angelic alignment, he could rule the world, and no one could have the possibility to say a word, nor to stop him.
That's an interesting point of view.
My interpretation is different however, I see 3 injections in terms of lore perspective what is required to achieve the maximal obtainable power level from each power.
Polymorphy clearly is an exception to this rule. The only plausible explanation could be, that because the genetic code is vast and complex, therefore cannot be molded in a short time frame.

Honestly, I don't think the author gave any thought about any correlation about lore and amount of possible injections as it either being the factor to achieve the maximal power level, or because otherwise going higher would be too dangerous.
I think the author when was planing the game development content, what powers he would choose, how he would introduce and present, I think he just figured out that he needed some tiers. It couldn't be many to avoid overly grinding and also making the lower tiers useless, it also couldn't be too few otherwise it would be too expensive for an initial fee, while also losing the RPG element of progression.

3 was his natural game balance resolution approach for the initial powers. Then he simply copied the same formula for organization and presentation's sake of things. I think for his point of view, keeping it on 3, was just more pleasant than having any different value.

It, however, creates the problem that I have described as, locked content, which arbitrary forces the player to start a new playthrough.
If the stats cap at 10 (which can be acquired without polymorphy), it makes those additional bloodline levels even less important, while gender and genital size cannot be acquired by any other means.

This game is still in Alpha, some things are still overlooked. The starting bonuses suffers from the exactly same issue.
If you think about it, 3 choices cannot be acquired anywhere else and would be a totally game changer (genital size/sister/mom worker), while the other choices worthy exactly 30 exp, which is only a small portion of grinding and nothing else.

So in short as I see it, the author chooses 3 for ultimately for convenience.
I think 3 represents the maximal power level, for example Mind Control 3 is simply as good as it could ever exist. For example one of the 'champions' is locked with a single injection as his total cap, and he cannot advance further than rank 1. He's effectively stuck with brilliance rank 1 forever, it's not because the initiative wouldn't allow him to go to higher, it's simply because his organism is not compatible. Billy is limitless.

If going higher than rank 3 was an option, then I think rank 4+ would be available to purchase with some conditions and mechanics.
For example, getting 4+ would automatically generate suspicion and would be locked until some requisites be met, for example, brainwashing the Globex director to have access to rank 4+, or threating him with death with high fear, dementia and some sort of tormenting aura or bad dream, or by having a very good enlightenment + Smypatetic link, etc.
The consequences of using such powers if fear was the limitation, then ever time a rank 4+ power was used, suspicion would raise.

However we don't have neither any power above 3, nor any indicator it does exist, nor any mechanic for getting them, nor any possible penalty, nor even any hint of fear from the initiative from such godlike tier of powers.
So to sum up, I think rank 3 was chosen for convenience and nothing else, that however, creates the problems I've mentioned.

It's 10 for the stats, and I assume that it will be around 10 for the physical, social and mental attribute. This keep open a possibility of failure for the skill check, and will let a small cost for the actions, which seem fair.
I think 10 is fair, don't need to go higher than that. Unlocking these extra forms could simply be to express that Billy really has this scary limitless potential and can achieve anything.

Balance wise, in Radioactive going from rank 3 to 4 cost 3k and then 750 extra for each additional level, that for +1 of each sub group stat which will be capped at 10.
Just to put in perspective flight/enhanced sense/humanitas (when implemented) cost from rank 1 to 3, 1.500 without discount.
That's half the price, same 1 for each stats, +3 style and with additional bonuses. Flight generates more energy, enhanced senses increase the chance of spotting girls.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Here's the full changelog for this update :

• Fixed - You can now decide if Danni is or not present in the kitchen ;
  • Fixed - The restored rollback button ;
    It now works correctly, and is only visible if you enable the feature.
    The button can also by dragged to let you place it somewhere else if you prefer ; it is draggable only when surrounded by a green halo.
  • Fixed - Access to the college during week days ;
    The button now correctly disappear when the feature is disabled.
  • Added - Extended the advanced flag management for the characters ;
    You can now apologize, beg, brag, insult, slap, soothe, taunt, terrorize, and threaten, more than once a day
  • Added - Unrandomization of the NCHDL plot 8 skill checks ;
  • Added - New scenes to the scene tracker ;
    • Mother's nympho scene 4 have two new variations
    • Step 9 of mother/sister jealousy scenes
    • Sister's nympho scene 2 have two new variations
    • The aftermath of sister's nympho scene 3 have a new variation
    • Ms. Larson now have her fetish quest done
    • Ms. Larson now have a fetish scene during sex
    • Ms. Larson now have a obsessive scene 4
  • Added - All the scenes for the NCHDL plot 8 ;
    Note that the description of the scenes are voluntarily censored to avoid a big spoiler. But once you'll start this plot, you'll not have difficulty to identify the unnamed girl.
    I'll wait two updates of the game, then assign the scene to the character they belong to ; it will not make you loose the progression in the scene tracker.
    On a side note, for this one, you'll have to accept that few scenes can't be seen in your actual play. Making this plot replayable would make no sense.
  • Added - You can now benefit of all polymorphism abilities during combat.

Astriedax , did this update also correct the script error you got with the college icon ?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Astriedax , did this update also correct the script error you got with the college icon ?
Thanks for the update, and yes it has been fixed.
I am not sure what caused this issue, there's a chance it could be some weird compatibility issue with the vanilla game, previous Radioactive install, renpy save directory and management and then this mod.

I downloaded a fresh 3.8 vanilla and this mod, same error persisted and I still had access to some saves, some which I couldn't load.
I did go to XX\XXX\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then deleted all superpowered files there, started a fresh game, and it was working perfectly. If it still persists to anyone else with the same problem, it's likely the issue may be some sort of bug caused there, deleting all superpowered files worked for me.

Just one small note, in order to toggle on/off with shift + home menu, it requires to advance time.

I'll check if the favor issue has been fixed now or not.
Edit: Well, same flat -20 for small favor, social 3, persuasion 0.
Edit2: Same test but without your mod, 100% pure vanilla. Same bug persisted.

It's very likely to be a bug from the game rather than your mod, as you've mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: anne O'nymous
Oct 5, 2017
my saves aren't working. i have an uncompressed version 0.3.8. Game starts fine from the start but get error message with any of my old saves. bummer

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
my saves aren't working. i have an uncompressed version 0.3.8. Game starts fine from the start but get error message with any of my old saves. bummer
Well, I start to be old, my divination abilities aren't what they were in my youth. But if you could tell me what error you get, it would really help me to help you.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug in the base game or the mod but I still see a travel option available for the college when no mode of transportation is selected (no walking, no bus, no flying). If you try to travel to the college without first selecting a travel mode then I get this crash:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screen/screen_map.rpy", line 420, in <module>
Exception: college_travel failure

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "screen/screen_map.rpyc", line 420, in script
  File "D:\Games\Adult\SuperPowered_v03800-win\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Adult\SuperPowered_v03800-win\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/screen/screen_map.rpy", line 420, in <module>
Exception: college_travel failure

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.38.00
Mon Jan 20 15:01:29 2020
Edit: I think this is a problem specifically with this mod's "college available during the week" option. If I disable that then I don't seem to run into this anymore. The college still works while that option is enabled as well but only if you remember to select a mode of transportation first and sometimes it will default to nothing and then crash.

Last edited:

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I mean... I had no problem loading from 0.3701 to 0.3800 with this mod.
Try this.

Load your game from the previous version. Make a save in both the livingroom and on Billy's bedroom. Put those 2 saves on hold anywhere safe.

Go to your Renpy folder, delete all superpowered folders.
Download a fresh latest version of superpowered and then this mod, install normally. Place your save from 0.37 into the new 0.38 save folder.

Worked for me.

Reactions: FlyingCarrot118
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote