Unity None SUPER PUNCH BOY [exsessm]

KaiBk

Feb 1, 2019
I've been looking forward to this! I don't know how/can't download it though :c

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is the Punchout inspired mixed boxing game we've been waiting for for so long. And what's more is it's made by one of the best coed fighting devs out there :love:

Please someone be the kind of hero the girl in the demo would have fun knocking around the ring.

Edit:
Here's a link to the game:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: robyyyn and KaiBk

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
since no one posting anything in some time there was a blog post with a half trailer and the newest post says there Planned release date: November 2023

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
since no one posting anything in some time there was a blog post with a half trailer and the newest post says there Planned release date: November 2023
Yeah, it was announced in dlsite that it's coming in November.
Can't wait tbh. I've been playing the Canary card game in the meantime. Good stuff.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
keep in mind that nov 11 is jap time so depending on your time zone the game could out befor your date says nov 11 because if the time differences
Thanks for the heads' up. I can't play during the weekend anyway. I'll have to wait until 13th regardless.

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
Before I found out that Paypal is now not accepted I would have bought the game myself. Considering it is now close to 10 minutes until 11:30 U.S Eastern standard time going to assume the guy who presumably bought the game is facing the same problem as me. Does not posses any other method of obtaining points other than paypal ergo cannot get the game either.

descoraptor

Nov 11, 2017
Before I found out that Paypal is now not accepted I would have bought the game myself. Considering it is now close to 10 minutes until 11:30 U.S Eastern standard time going to assume the guy who presumably bought the game is facing the same problem as me. Does not posses any other method of obtaining points other than paypal ergo cannot get the game either.
I bought the points via paypal here it's called dlsite comipo and is reflected in dlsite normal page

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
That no longer works and you must have bought those point a lot earlier than now.

We are currently unable to accept payments via Paypal.
Please try again at a later date, or use a different payment method.
Should we become able to accept Paypal once again, we will announce it [ ].