• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
it crashes quite a lot.
as soon as the tutorial finishes the game shuts down
Update: seemes that the game doesnt like it when you reject internet access for the game -.-

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
it crashes quite a lot.
as soon as the tutorial finishes the game shuts down
Update: seemes that the game doesnt like it when you reject internet access for the game -.-
that's because its using live translation

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
Come on Referee, she's clearly hitting below the belt! Does this noble sport have no honor?
In this type of game the referee is in on it, and is more likely to press up against your back while the opponent is "hitting below the belt", or give you a penalty for hitting the opponent in the breast.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
His last two games only got really bad MTL so even though I really like Excessm's games this will probably be another one that never actually gets translated (low quality MTL does not count).
Yeah MTL makes my brain become liquid. It honestly is not worth the hassle.

antoniog3

May 7, 2022
Was any of you able to defeat Makoto after choosing the referee path and giving in? You end up with two kos and in a dizzy state and I don't think you can do anything other than lose?

• Thinking Face

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
For the other action games I've been able to jump to the hardest difficulty and, with some time, get through it okay. With this one I try to go to the hardest difficulty and I can get one knockdown, but I can't get even close to the second one. Maybe it's because I didn't play Punch Out, but anyone have some tips for the harder difficulties here?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is MTL quality good enough to play?
It's good enough. I suggest giving it a play now and playing it again when it gets a better English translation. This is a game you really will want to play through multiple times :)

In this type of game the referee is in on it, and is more likely to press up against your back while the opponent is "hitting below the belt", or give you a penalty for hitting the opponent in the breast.
That would make a great mechanic to add. Perhaps the ref (Or another ref) could give the player a kick in the ball as a penalty.

Reactions: whitman

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
For the other action games I've been able to jump to the hardest difficulty and, with some time, get through it okay. With this one I try to go to the hardest difficulty and I can get one knockdown, but I can't get even close to the second one. Maybe it's because I didn't play Punch Out, but anyone have some tips for the harder difficulties here?
Filling up the CHANCE meter will let you throw a super punch that will take out a massive chunk of her health bar if not outright KO her, even on the highest difficulty. Dodging an attack will fill the meter a good bit, and immediately after dodging an attack you're able to fill up the meter a little more by dodging continuously, even if she hasn't thrown out another attack for you to dodge yet. Going into a clinch by pressing the pink button near the bottom center also fills up the meter a lot, but she can counter it with a grab attack of her own so use with caution. Also keep in mind that throwing punches before your meter is full seems to deplete the meter, so try to focus on dodging until it's full and you can super punch her.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes