3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
has anyone translated hagokoro tho?
No.
I mean like, parade buster, their selling product was translated by fans, no?
Their game from seven years ago was translated five years ago, what's your point? Just because something happened half a decade ago doesn't mean it'll happen again. The last excessm to get manually translated was yumesame, and while that's much more recent, it was still released in 2019 and took two years to get translated. So don't expect anything any time soon, if at all.

Feb 6, 2019
For anyone interested, I found that the best strategy is:
1. Spam dodge once the chance meter appears.
2. Fill it up to about 60%.
3. Then fill the rest by pressing the pink button and escaping for an easy smash blow (full meter attack that takes like 75%-50% of the enemy's health). (Don't stay for too long and don't spam it, or else you will lose health, the enemy will gain hp and you will lose the meter.)
If this works in the full game, it would make it trivially easy to beat, even on the hardest difficulty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah your wrong about that the game is literally translated on this site.

None of what your saying is true at all, plenty of excessm's other games have been translated since yumesame even if they were poor machine translations. So yeah, chances are that this game will have a much higher chance of being translated then you are trying to make it out to be. Especially considering how much attention the game is getting now.
Don't ignore the context of my post dumbass.
btw, will the game come out translated? as in real translation, not machine translation

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not ignoring anything you dumb fuck. How about next time you don't spread blatant misinformation Does not matter if its a machine translation. its still translated. look at you being a butthurt bitch because you got called out for being wrong.

And this was your response. So you were still wrong dumbass.
It's pretty obvious that dajjal and RobBob were talking about a legit translation by a person and not a machine translation.
Don't understand the attitude, especially when anyone with any semblance of reading comprehension could understand what they're saying.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe because they called me a dumbass. And you clearly also have some reading comprehension problems as well considering they legit didn't clarify that in there post and were also wrong about there being no translations of there other games. And also hagakoro isn't even machine translated, which is why I told them they were wrong in the first place in regards to there reply. I don't know why your trying to dick ride this asshole.
In your original post you "corrected" someone because you misinterpreted their conversation. I can understand RobBob being aggravated with your interjection.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt though, kid.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I didn't misinterpret anything idiot. I'm guessing reading is really hard for you.
Nope, you definitely did completely misread what they were talking about. Then you got upset about it.

If anyone's feelings are hurt its you and and that other prick. So try again kid.
You say that while you're cursing and insulting people. Let that sink in.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
NEW ARTICLE JUST DROPPED !
Thank you so much for sharing this. I am curious to know if this is a forced loss for the plot or if there's a chance we/ MC can actually kick their cute dirty fighting behinds? :love:

Bansai

Aug 16, 2017
Ah
NEW ARTICLE JUST DROPPED !

Ahh yes, I love myself a good boxing match of 1v5 against bigger-than-me oneesans. How can I even bob and weave against that? Nanomachines son

Jokes aside, a really good news on the custom battles and custom character creations. Hopefully they add the ability to really, fully make a H-defeat scene that plays when losing to a custom character, something that's kinda not doable in Hagakoro

whentheu

Mar 24, 2022
Translation's a little rough, but game's pretty good, though I have absolutely no idea what to do against the sexual attacks she gets after knocking you down once, and when she counterattacks you?

whentheu

Mar 24, 2022
Also, thought I'd just write this for anyone who doesn't know, but you can use Z for light attacks, X for heavy attacks, V for clinches, and either A, S, and D or left, right, and down keys for dodging + blocking instead of using the mouse controls.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes