VN - Ren'Py - Super Serum [v0.3] [nikharami]

1. 1.00 star(s)

FruitC

Why there is no netorare (ntr) in the tags? And its not avoidable.
    With rape (not in the tags either), creampie, instant pregnancy and etc lol.
    The ai art is whatever, I can deal with it. But the writing and story are very bad too.
    If only the tags had been there, I would have simply skipped the game. Don't mind others fetishes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

returner

This is a VN in it's infancy so I will give it an average rating. By utilizing AI for the artwork the dev has cut out the need for a middle man in this case, an artist. Let's get into IF that is a good thing or not:
    1. Art won't/can't be the reason for project slowdown,
    2. Artists quitting mid-way because of work pressure and the like won't happen.
    3. Art will get better as time progresses.

Will I play it? NO.
    This is not for me. I don't like anything about it. Period.

VNs like this are dime a dozen on this site and projects are often prematurely abandoned by 'passionate' "devs". No doubt this might be one of them.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

adfdafd

Dont let the AI art comments get you down. This really looks like something special. You're no doubt going to cop a lot of flack for it, but frankly I love that it allows the process of creation to be available to people who, like me, cannot draw to save their lives

Keep working on the game please. And I'll be honest, its totally up my alley
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Daekas

Unfortunately, this game isn't very good.

The Art itself is alright - BUT; Literally every other picture, the clothes and height of the characters change- Breaking the entire novel.
    Like, they hug each other in outfit B and the next 'page' they are dressed in a completely different outfit and, instead of being considerably smaller, the younger one is on the same height now. That's really bad, imho.

The writing is mediocore to bad at best.
    Short sentences, very little detail.. Honestly, it feels like the text was AI-created as well - Or very poorly translated.

If the Art would have been the only problem, well.. maybe.
    But with both Art and text being that bad... Nah, man. Pass.
    But the cherry on top is to ask money for that. That's really f'd up.

2 Stars tho. Why?
    We need more games with a setting like that.
    Superpowers are cool - Mommyboners are cool!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

HappyFapping1

Look, I get it. Not everyone can be an artist, and not everyone has the money to pay for art. But come on man! This is the absolute laziest attempt at using AI that I have ever seen! Every single image looks like you put in a barebones prompt with no good negatives and just used the first thing that it spat out. There's so many terrible poses and messed up anatomy that I can't imagine anyone with functioning eyeballs actually looked at this before adding it to a game. And this is just the preview images! I don't even want to know what the rest of the game looks like.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

neti

I know AI can be used by dev who don't know how to 3D/Draw. But need a minimum work to make something that is consistent.
    And in this game a this time, images are not consistent at all. Even the graphic style change !
    That not acceptable even for a beginner.
    Some little clothes or face expression, yes, but not the full background or graphic style.
    The dev need to better control the IA or change it, I seen games who work pretty well with AI so it's possible.
    Great potential but to avoid a the moment.