RPGM - Completed - Super Slut Z Tournament 2 [Final] [Riffsandskulls]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dariowebber

This is a great game!!!!!

I hope there is a continuation of the story...... and new interactions and scenes with these characters and with new characters......

I love chichi and andoid 18!!!

You could add Pan
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Johnny4x8

A relatively short DBZ themed RPG Maker fighter. It doesn't play very well at all but it's relatively generous with items and damage so it shuoldn't be too difficult to get through.

On the upside, it's short, you technically have a pretty large roster of characters (Although they're all really just a sprite change minus the ending cutscene), and the character portrait art is very much so in line with the artist's style. I'm pretty sure this is a guy who has done quite a lot of R34 for DBZ characters in the past, and if it isn't that samr guy then he's emulating the style pretty well. In the portraits, at least.

On the downside, firstly, it's an RPG Maker fighter. There's a good reason you don't see many of those and it's because RPG Maker was never designed for this type of thing. It's very stiff and surprisingly slow despite the fact this is still a massive upgrade over turn based combat. There are a handful of super moves you can collect but almost all of them require "Ultimate meter" which you get through melee attacking, and the energy bar doesn't refill automatically so you had best be prepared to go to your items menu a lot. Healing is the same way and you'll be smashing that Q button quite a bit, and probably the W button (which is another menu) a fair amount since the controls are all cramped around the Z/X keys in the traditional Japanese indie game style.

In short, it's not very fun to play. But it's easy enough so I guess it's not a huge deal.

Secondly, the game may be short but it STILL isn't worth it in my opinion. Not only do you have to beat the game 9 times to see all the content - each character starting at level 1 mind you - but the animated final cutscene is very cramped/zoomed in, not very high quality in my opinion, and overlayed with a thousand very loud and annoying sound effects. Hope you like the cartoon "squirt" noise.

And lastly, thats all you get. The character portrait, the ending cutscenes and I guess if you want to count it a Family-Guy-esque knocked over pose after beating each of the characters as a boss. That's it. There's not a whole lot to see here, and since the game itself isn't particularly fun or fluid I wouldn't really reccomend this at all, which is a shame since I quite enjoy DBZ stuff.

So my recommendations are as follows:

What you SHOULD do
    Go to the files and just look at the ending cutscenes in your media player of choice. Yes, really. Just go to the directory, www>Movies, and they're all there in Webm format. You aren't missing much beyond some very poorly translated text, you even get all the annoying sound effects. Lucky you. I guess you're missing out on the character portraits but they're right there on the F95 banner so, jerk off to that I guess? I'm not 100% sure it's the same artist but look up " rickert kai" on Rule34 if you want to see a very similar kind of art, there's a shitload of DBZ related art from this guy and it's almost all he's done for a few years now. You're better off there.

What you should do if you HAVE to do it legit
    If you are absolutely determined to play this for some god forsaken reason, download Mtool and cheat in a whole bunch of money after your first run with Android 18. Just buy a whole bunch of level up potions and consider that legit because all you're missing out on is grinding out Super Attack pickups and gems in the Hell stage 8 more times. In my experience the other RPG Maker cheat software lag this game to high hell and it's an active beat-em-up so that's the literal opposite of what you want. Furthermore, if the boss characters panties get stuck in an unreachable location when they die (which, of course happened to me prompting about 20 minutes of progress to be lost) you can just mouse teleport to the item using MTool, or add it to your inventory if it's REALLY stuck, and you won't lose your progress.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

GaRbS

Basically the same game as the last time, right down the text having the same typos as before. However, there are some slight improvements in both gameplay and art.

The character sprites now look fucking fantastic compared to the ones from the previous game, sadly tho they don't look as good in the actual animations of the sex scenes. The animations themselves also look better but not to the same degree as the character sprites.

As for the gameplay, it is almost exactly the same as in the first game except that now there are some levels in-between tournament matches where you fight Nappa and his Saibamen to level up, gain money and random potions scattered throughout the maps. This makes the fights and having to buy the characters considerably easier in my opinion, and you can even save and buy items during those levels.

That being said, I still can't say I'm a fan of having to fight the same 9 matches tournament 9 times for each different character, which in that aspect is now worse given the extra levels with the Saibamen, so I just watched the animations as video files, fapped to them and called it a day.

If I were to rate the animations alone I'd give them about 3 to 4 stars. The Caulifla and specially Videl ones are pretty good in my opinion.

If someone were to make a mod or remake combining the sex scenes of this game and the first one, replacing Roshi as the playable character and unlocking all sex scenes with a single tournament run I could see myself giving it 3 or maybe even 4 stars rating. As it is however this is as high as it gets from me.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Cuzline

Well, I wanted to give it 1 but the animations are good, not that good but... yes, I like them.
    The rock-paper-scissors game is even better than this one and is better at copying the dbz style.
    -The game seems difficult at first but once you put some energy def all the Saibaman stages are pointless and time-consuming.
    All characters are the same (just dif skin) and progress is the same too. So you should only try it once and then use a savegame to see everything.
    -The expressions of some characters...
    -The misuse of music and some sounds...
    -The dialogues oh my god, even if you play with all the characters for the "story" the dialogues are terrible and make no sense.

Some reviews are just better to describe how bad this is, But since it has dbz girls... I fell for them too
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Pogo123

such a awesome idea. hot curvy db chicks and old man roshi sex.

but why do they have too be all so exhaustingly long with fighting and walking... and after hours i assume you get the sex scenes and then i assume most are very similar or poor... also the fighting stuff is too hard if i want a hard fight game a play something else i want to play for sex and not for exhausting long hard fights wtf

also first version has the same issues like the second one. but at least videl doesnt look so silly in the first one, 18 has her long hair and there is heles (who should be featured WAY more often ) but the second one has better curves and drawing (and maybe animations which i will never see it seems)

really annoying.

Pros:
    + DB scenario with old roshi
    + curvy girls like 18, chichi, videl, heles and bulma
    + old man
    + decent drawing

Cons:
    - fighting
    - too many buttons
    - annoying KI
    - takes ages to see sex scenes it seems
    - don't know about the quality of the sex scenes
  6. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

The art is amazing the problem is getting to it.

The game is your violated heroine kind of system of combat without any of the sex part of the combat.

you get to the scene you want by completing the tournament and getting fucked by roshi the problem presents itself after your first run is that its the same tournament each time and some of the scenes are quite similar.

Recommend playing it once and getting a full save for all the scenes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dronostad

Anything DBZ is always welcome, especially when it involves this cast of characters. Plus, I'm a fan of Roshi. I like to think there's a little Roshi inside all of us. Also I'm a massive fan of Micro Bikinis, so this is hitting all my preferences at once.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

the sex art is fantastic. but that is the only good thing about it.
    this is some very retro arcade style fighting game with awkwards and unfun control.

there are 9 female playable characters, and 1 male NPC whom all of them fuck.
    somehow roshi became master of the multiverse and now the girls fight for his pleasure.
    The girls are from DBZ but all they really got is the girls looks. As ordinary women fight on equal footing with planet busters. Imagine if the hulk somehow fought on equal footing with a completely ordinary human.

You punch and throw energy attacks until the opponents HP drops to zero, she then drops panties. take them and you see a stillshot of her lying down naked and gushing pussy juices and proceed to the next stage.

every win you get some money which you can spend to unlock new characters (start with only android 18 unlocked) as well as some new attacks. Defeat all the girls and you are rewarded by... being fucked by master Roshi.
    Unlock all the girls so you can replay the game 9 times, to get fucked by him as every one of the 9 girls.

Honestly this would have been better as just an art gallery. The plot is nonsensical and the gameplay is grindy and unfun.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

RenéDescartes

Boring, repetitive and grindy, that's possibly the best words I have to describe this game in a simple way. Also, is this supposed to be a sequel? This game it's a almost perfect copy and paste of the first game, but with a slightly change of characters and new scenes for the old characters like Bulma or Chichi. This should be called a DLC and not a sequel.

My main issue with the game is beside the fact of being repetitive as fuck, is that you have a good damn stamina bar that can't be UPGRADE AT ALL, and all your attacks and even your dash needs it in order to be used, and belive me, it goes from 100% do zero kinda too fast.

And to complete what is already bad, you need to beat the game at the very least, 9 times if you want to see all 9 scenes this game has, and all of them are of course with Master Roshi. If you don't like or can't tolerate the idea of seeing Roshi eating some pussy, this "game" isn't for you. And also also, they even reuse some poses for a game that only has 9 scenes. I know they are all animated and last for like, 1 minute each? But reusing some animation poses for a grindy game it's insulting to someone who wants to play honestly (I cheated).
  10. 3.00 star(s)

rainwake

Concept
    - It's an action game where you play as one of the female characters. You have to beat all the other opponents to unlock your character's scene with Master Roshi. It utilizes the RPGM's basic movement for footsies and it gives you an Attack, Block, and Energy blast button
    - The only way to manually save is by talking to an NPC. This is available after the tutorial.

Pros
    + Gallery function. There's a PC to the left of the Character Select girl that allows you to rewatch unlocked scenes
    + Good Art
    + Fighting gameplay is fun if you like action games
    + Fast paced intense animated H-scenes with sound, but some scenes reuse the same body & pose as other scenes but changes the head

Cons
    - Can't remap the controls. I find that intuitively Attack and Block buttons should have been reversed. It would also be nice if there was a WASD option for controls.
    - Auto attacks can miss. This is really bad considering how much you're character is committing to do land an auto. It really sucks when you miss and then you just get hit for free
    - Controls feel a bit janky for how fast paced combat is. There were many times where I pressed block on reaction but it didn't come out. You pretty much have to pre-emptively block for it to register in time. You also have to face the right way for block to work
    - Enemies can have rediculous movement speed, which incentivizes you to play VERY defensively. You're pretty much holding block to wait for their attack then getting a few hits in and then holding block. This is very slow paced gameplay.
    - Game never explains how to use your Ultimate
    - Stat point allocation is forced on you right after your win. There doesn't seem to be a way to respec. It would have been better if you can allocate you stat ups from your Skill or Equip menu.
    - Level ups, stat boost, and unlocked skills don't carry over. So when you change characters, you have to level them up from scratch, unlock moves from scratch. This just adds to the grind
    - You can't change the order of the opponents you fight
    - You can't backtrack to nodes you've been to before. So you'd have to play multiple playthroughs just so you can backtrack to unlock more stuff
    - The block button only blocks one side. This is really annoying since opponents can have rediculous movement speed and hit from multiple sides in quick succession. So you're incentivized to stand in a 1 block wide passage way, so you can only be attacked from one side, just so that block actually works.
    - A lot of work to unlock each scene. It would have been nice if you could unlock the opponent's scene with Roshi after you beat them. Or the protagonist should have been Roshi and after beating an opponent, you unlock their scene. Alternatively if you could play as a futa version of the character, I think that would have made the game feel more rewarding.

Conclusion
    Interesting idea but it could have been better executed
  11. 3.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

the gameplay is soo boring.. its just running around and beating saibamen (the green humanoid creatures) up and having boss fights.. you play as 1 of the 9 girls and beat up the monsters and girls.. nothing for win or lose.. after like 30minutes you reach the end and get fucked by the old men in an 1 minute animation, which is pretty good, thats also why the 3 stars.. then you start from the beginning with an other girl... really grindy :sleep:

but there is a gallery and with the noclip hack its possible to get directly to the end. not much dialog or story.. would be much better if it was just a video and not a game
  12. 1.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

This game can be easily summarized as "way too much effort for too little reward".
    You gotta fight your way through way too much shit for poorly made sex scenes, all while you have a fucking stamina meter that drains faster than water through a sieve.

Just rip the fucking movie files out, there's nothing here worth actually playing this game.