Others - Completed - SUPER YAEKO EROTIC ACTION [Final] [YUUEI STUDIO]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Xol

Stability: The only major bugs I encountered involve pausing. Sometimes it stopped working altogether (pressing the button did nothing), while on at least one occasion, it brought the menu up, yet an on-screen enemy kept moving and doing damage to me while I had the menu up. Other times things paused correctly. Irritating, to say the least.

Gameplay: Pretty basic. Starts off with basic platforming and a simple melee attack. You get a new ability at the end of each world- first the ability to fly (albeit slowly and somewhat clumsily), then short-range limited teleportation, then a potent ranged attack (ammo is limited but you acquire so much of it that it doesn't really become an issue until the end boss), then a powerful explosion ability. The levels are pretty big at times and it's not always clear where you're supposed to go. And the number of enemies and the amount of damage they soak up as the game progresses is annoying. Not challenging, just annoying. And with how slow you move in much of the game (having to rely on flying and/or teleporting through most of the latter levels), it's extremely tedious finding all the coins and leaves, which it turns out you need to unlock all the scenes by the end of the game.

Aesthetics: Some interesting monster designs. Main character is appealing/cute I suppose.

Content (General): Five worlds, broken into multiple levels each. Took me about an hour and a half to beat, though it would have taken me longer had I actually been trying to get every single coin and leaf.

Content (XXX): So-so. Nothing too fetishy (beyond mosntersex, that is). No impreg or weird/gross stuff like in certain other games. That said it's kind of disappointing that only some of the monsters have sex scenes, when there are clearly several others that look like they'd be interesting for that stuff, but are never utilized. Also, the quality is so-so. The censorship doesn't help. Not awful, not great.

Overall: A very middling h-game. Not the worst, but not very noteworthy either.