uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
since it hasn't shown up yet on the op....heres the update...https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-suck-1-67398402

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.152public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
:unsure:

The ladies on the start page screen look nice but the outfits looks extremely mundane to represent a xxx superhero game IMO.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Great update as usual. I do have to say that the update didn't end with Pizza Boy aka Armored ACockolypse tied up in Lovestruck's truck. That could have been fun. Like, real fun. It seems that he defeated her with a flashlight though, so I hope that her retinas are not too seared. She will be much less menacing with a white cane and a seeing-eye dog and none of us want that.

So what is next? Is Artemesia going to upgrade her humanoid body to look less terrifying before one of the girls accidentally stumbles on her and knocks her through a wall, phases her into the ground, or just blasts her to pieces in a fit of panic? I'll bet you 50 bucks that Valentina already knows she is there and has been listening to all of her and MC's conversations anyway.

Plus that damn cat. Always giving him cuddles when he is on the phone with another girl. That jealous cat is up to something. Bad girl. She is his bad girl.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I better get to fuck Queen Unbreakable after I save her ass!
Heh, better hope she doesn't do kegels. :sneaky:
Kinda like fucking Wonder Woman, Powergirl, or Supergirl. Is it worth potentially ending up squished to jelly? Probably a good idea to use a dildo to "test the waters" first, so to speak.

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
gofile is down which is to say tops the most uploading sites including mixdrop and uploadheaven

someone does a solid to upload there since gofile's dowlanoad speed way faster than is quite unlimited despite racaty.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.152public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Almost missed it. Yet to get Notification

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I really hope the "rendering hamster" of the dev lives more than mine. Those little motherfuckers die so easily it's not even funny!

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
gofile is down which is to say tops the most uploading sites including mixdrop and uploadheaven

someone does a solid to upload there since gofile's dowlanoad speed way faster than is quite unlimited despite racaty.
There is a mega link posted publicly on patreon.

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
There is a mega link posted publicly on patreon.
normally you would be right really i would agree mega quite a good upload site but around 1-2 gigs it throws buy packages issue i wondered did you not noticed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Loving the stuff with Harper and the relationship stuff with Riley has been great to see.

Arti is still one of my faves despite being all metal. Having a sarcastic car/bot around should be every superhero's goal.

The only thing I will say is now the suit is a liability. He has super strength and wolverine levels of regen, he doesn't need it. It's now holding him back.

4.10 star(s) 86 Votes