ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Changelog from game thread OP -
v0.70.6 Public
This fixes an issue with repeating Riley's bathroom event.
If it's just to fix a repeatable event I won't bother updating the mod, I'll get it on the next game update. I know the initial event works because I got it during testing, and my play throug.

MisterBavaria

Feb 27, 2021
He guys,

I got the next error.
I got put in my name and then this pop ups, anybody know how to fix this?

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/introduction.rpy", line 46, in script
en "{b}We're sorry to inform you that we have to let you go.{/b}"
Exception: Sayer 'en' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Test\Super heroes suck\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Test\Super heroes suck\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Superheroes Suck 0.75.4early
Mon Apr 12 01:18:38 2021

• Angry
Reactions: Tarakis

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
He guys,

I got the next error.
I got put in my name and then this pop ups, anybody know how to fix this?

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Test\Super heroes suck\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Test\Super heroes suck\SuperheroesSuck-0.75.4early-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Superheroes Suck 0.75.4early
Mon Apr 12 01:18:38 2021
If you were using the mod. It hasn't been updated for 0.75.4 early. Always check the game version on the mod page before you try using it otherwise it will not work.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
An update has been released publicly on
Already downloaded it, and took a quick look at the changes. I pretty much have to redo the entire mod. Either way I doubt I can get to it tonight. So don't expect a quick update this time around. Sorry guys, but I'll try and get the update out within the next couple of days.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Already downloaded it, and took a quick look at the changes. I pretty much have to redo the entire mod. Either way I doubt I can get to it tonight. So don't expect a quick update this time around. Sorry guys, but I'll try and get the update out within the next couple of days.
We appreciate your free work, so take all the time you need. I'm just peeved that this is the second game within a week I have to start completely over.

MisterBavaria

Feb 27, 2021
No problem, thanks fot the trouble!!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That's fine with me, since it sounds like it is going to be one I would have to restart from the beginning, rather than continue on, I did add the game to the games to play list, but down on the bottom, so would be a LONG time until I reach this game. ;) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes