cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thats cool, just became a supporter. I can't fidn the discord link, can you guys help me about that discord link
dunno if dev has discord but this is what the66 posted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If the game gets released on discord and supporters get roles on discord,
they should get e-mails or any other kind of messages about the roles and how to redeem/use them.
yeah he has one, dunno why he won't post the link on the mainpage of the game tho
maybe patrons only.
Check your e-mail or leave a comment on the supporter forums,
you need speciffic authentication from dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't actually care about discord, i'm on few servers and that's few too many.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
If the game gets released on discord and supporters get roles on discord,
they should get e-mails or any other kind of messages about the roles and how to redeem/use them.

Check your e-mail or leave a comment on the supporter forums,
you need speciffic authentication from dev.
I linked my discord to my patreon and I automatically joined the discord, I think its for patrons only.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

Change-Log from 1.152 to 01.202:

• 3 Harper Events (H-scene!)
  • 2 Protagonist Events (What!? Two!?)
  • 1 Artemisia Event

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.202public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v01.202 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC:
- -

COMPRESSED ANDROID:
- -

SIZE ~ 877 MB

I added the option to change the font size and opacity in the Android version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really liked the update. It solved a lot of mysteries while still leaving some for us to chew on. I'm also happy to hear that the sandbox is going to be overhauled although I worry about what that could do to save files. Even so, I suppose if my saves get borked it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to play through the game again. It would be interesting to review some of the earlier scenes with fresh eyes now that I know how MCs powers work.

With that being said, it is kind of sad that the main story may not progress much in the coming months. Being honest with myself, it is going to be tough to enjoy the side content with the girls as long as Mrs. Powell is missing. But up to this point, the side content has been some of my favorite content. So if that is the direction we are headed in I am for sure still on board.

My favorite part of the update was of course the scene with Artemesia. It was kind of bittersweet but I think I might be coming around to her having a body rather than a chassis...
1658122430002.png

Okay that was a lie. Just let me mourn my own way. I will make it through these stages of grief!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The power reveal was better than I expected, the whole the more you touch, and the better control the other person has of that power is quite cool, and opens a lot of doors for some cool potential stories.

Very cool, and I'm looking forward for the LI focus

Also, Artemisa is one hell of a character with lots of potential

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes