PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how long till shaddy does his thing latest update is already good to go
The update just posted on Patreon for public DL two hours ago and has not yet been updated here. Hold your horses, friend! Shaddy writes and maintains a TON of mods and patches. It may take a week or two to get an updated mod, maybe longer. You need to have some patience.:oops:

Meanwhile, big thanks to uamkt for the time table on the update! You were spot on my friend! I am DL the update right now on the exact date you called out! Thank you!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: uamkt

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.252public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

PC Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:
Change-Log from 1.202 to 01.252:
  • 3 Chrys Events!
  • 2 Sandbox Chrys Events! These can be found Monday and Wednesday night in the upstairs bathroom after completing the strength tests with Chrys and Valentina.
  • 3 Valentina Events!
  • Harper's first event has been redone!
Update:
Here it is!
The first of the sandbox events has been implemented into the game and that should give you all a better idea of the direction they'll be going in: shorter, self contained stories that help flesh out the characters outside of the main story. There was a lot of setup in this update, with both Chrys and Valentina hinting at upcoming arcs in the game!
Anyway, please enjoy! Also, there's no picture above because Patreon has decided not to... have that feature work this week. Not sure why.
Thank you for all of your support,
~Solace

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Superheroes Suck 01.252 Public
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love this game! Worst title for a great game ever! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

When I first read that awful, clunky title I thought, "I bet this game sucks." However, I was really glad to be proven wrong. The title still sucks but the game is amazing with an interesting story; fun, well rendered characters; smooth, sexy animations and plenty of sexy good times. What more could you want? Yeah... a better title but you can't judge a book by its cover, now can you?

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v01.252 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.10 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v01.252public

*** POST UPDATED 2022-AUG-29 ***

Traducción al español - v1.252public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.252public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I liked this little update even though...

The Valentina scenes made me sad and smile at the same time, especially the scenes with Riley where it was made obvious by the camera that Valentina was eavesdropping.

Looking forward to more of the updates where the sandbox will continue to be filled up. I think that these will tide us over until the story can continue.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I find it consistently amusing how Chrys is clearly the smartest person at the academy by far and yet she is the only one who can match MC when it comes to ridiculously stupid ideas. May she never change.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure if its an old save issue, but I work out and study every day and I'm stuck at 4/25 on fitness and aptitude, only confidence is going up.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes