KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Felicity is the girl who had been our cat for most of the game. We find this out last update.
She doesn't have a tab yet.
You activate her content this update by interacting with the door beside Riley's room. And doing so everyday until on a new day nothing happens.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Reactions: S1nsational

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I do play the updates, but obviously missed something as I don't have a tab for Felicity or who she is, so can you please let me know who she is and when she became part of the VN. Thank you.
She is seen in the last update. When you get to this update you need to go to a particular place in the headquarters to activate her path and turn on her tab.

Reactions: KGregory

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I found this update to be frustrating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you are technically correct, but what you describe is exactly what MC would and wouldn't do. Why? Because this exact same story line happened to Artemisia.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I don't really get these comments about dev dragging the main story out with side quests and having the MC pursuing the girls instead of looking for Queen Unbreakable. Those side quests with the girls are still part of the main story, as the MC needs to help them unlock their full potential before going for her. That's how the story is set up, they all are a bunch of superheroes that suck at being superheroes and who need to be figured out before actually acting like proper superheroes.
They just want a sex scene with Queen Unbreakable they don't give a fuck about the story.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Why is every update the LI missions are not reset it says complete?
Each update generally only focuses on one girl and might also include a "cuddling" scene that isn't linked to their main progress, so you shouldn't expect them to all have new stuff to do.
I've also noticed the "complete" thing tends to stay up sometimes until you sleep until the next day if there actually is any new content.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Every single LI has unresolved trauma. At this point I'm wondering if Mianda and Josie are really the happy mother and daughter they seem to be.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Really wish the events had their own gallery because you wont know what is being missed. Or if old content gets a bit of an update it would be good to know if people have to start over.

Sandbox games are not bad the issue is being able to push out enough content per update so as to avoid the primary complaints about them. But the update information almost seems devoid of actual information, it is part of the reason so many post how many images and lines of text.

Reactions: demonslender

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
This seems retarded too.
Screenshot_1.png

You want someone who is actively dying from something to do with over-production of proteins and their immune system attacking themselves [very similar to an allergic reaction] that results in, among other things, extreme fatigue, to engage in "hiking, sprints, everything!"? really?

Thats some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Thats like telling someone having an asthma attack to just "walk it off".

She is clearly not fat or obese, so any training will result is almost no practical difference in ability to "run away" from danger in the context of being attacked by people with superpowers.

Screenshot_2.png

So retarded.
You can't increase the amount of energy people have with exercise, that isn't how biology works.

Seriously, whoever wrote that is a moron.
The dialogue in that whole scene was moronic.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This seems retarded too.
View attachment 3953081

You want someone who is actively dying from something to do with over-production of proteins and their immune system attacking themselves [very similar to an allergic reaction] that results in, among other things, extreme fatigue, to engage in "hiking, sprints, everything!"? really?

Thats some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Thats like telling someone having an asthma attack to just "walk it off".

She is clearly not fat or obese, so any training will result is almost no practical difference in ability to "run away" from danger in the context of being attacked by people with superpowers.

View attachment 3953092

So retarded.
You can't increase the amount of energy people have with exercise, that isn't how biology works.

Seriously, whoever wrote that is a moron.
The dialogue in that whole scene was moronic.
Hey man, bitch peed in his bed. Maybe he's just getting revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: Harem4life

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't help it. I love Felicity. Even if she did pee on MCs bed.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't see anything to do again if i press the hearth...why this again? how i asm supposed to know wtf i need to do? uff

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes