moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.926public

*** POST UPDATED 2024-SEP-23 ***

Traducción al español - v1.926public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.926public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I think in large part you don't see the girls interacting much is because you only know what MC knows. It's a narrative choice which is used to drive the story forward. You do get some conversations as well as side comments regarding Felicity from the other girls as you interact with them. However the other girls are probably avoiding Felicity for a number of reasons: they are embarrassed since Felicity was there in the room when they got intimate with MC, they know she's in some way responsible for the disappearance of their leader/mother, she's a bad guy and why did MC even bring her into their sanctum sanctorum, etc.

I also miss the classrooms, it was a great chance to explore the dynamics of the team members.
Well there are some scenes in this update of Felicity interacting with the other girls to be fair. But that's also what drives home the point for me that it's what I wish had been more prevalent all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well there are some scenes in this update of Felicity interacting with the other girls to be fair. But that's also what drives home the point for me that it's what I wish had been more prevalent all along.
MC only gave Felicity more or less free roaming permission this update as well, I expect to see more interactions now that she has a reason to be out and about, not holed up in her room out of fear or sulking about her current situation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has met goal of sleeping with girls aka copied their powers so no actual need to sleep with any girl unless plot ssys so.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
well mc has met goal of sleeping with girls aka copied their powers so no actual need to sleep with any girl unless plot ssys so.
getting super powers isn't the goal, it is a side mission.
the goal is sex. the super powers are just the cherry on top.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Mar 12, 2024
1727134682111.png
It shows me this after I downloaded the last update on all characters. Somehow I can still progress with characters. Last thing I did is tactical cuddling with Ryley and she looked at the stars. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. Can someone help me?

1727135088079.png

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
View attachment 4064351
It shows me this after I downloaded the last update on all characters. Somehow I can still progress with characters. Last thing I did is tactical cuddling with Ryley and she looked at the stars. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. Can someone help me?

View attachment 4064377
lol almost every update there's questions like this. Hopefully one day the dev will make a better event journal so people can know exactly what they have and havent seen yet instead of having to blindly enter rooms and talk to people every day until something happens.

Reactions: Legend 123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol almost every update there's questions like this. Hopefully one day the dev will make a better event journal so people can know exactly what they have and havent seen yet instead of having to blindly enter rooms and talk to people every day until something happens.
i think i read that it'll be changed at some point.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
NO! Not more Felicity nonsense!

Everything is pulling teeth with her. She's such a selfish whiny turd!

If you insist on redeeming her, start making her more likeable. More contrite. More like someone that deserves forgiveness! She spent this whole update complaining about basic exercise and being a bitch to people she's wronged and that you care about.

There needs to be an element of her becoming good on her own initiative. If you have to guilt-trip and push and persuade her every step of the way, has she really turned over a new leaf or is barely obeying you just the path of least resistance for her?

Give us a reason to like her! It's not enough that we pity her circumstances.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
NO! Not more Felicity nonsense!

Everything is pulling teeth with her. She's such a selfish whiny turd!

If you insist on redeeming her, start making her more likeable. More contrite. More like someone that deserves forgiveness! She spent this whole update complaining about basic exercise and being a bitch to people she's wronged and that you care about.

There needs to be an element of her becoming good on her own initiative. If you have to guilt-trip and push and persuade her every step of the way, has she really turned over a new leaf or is barely obeying you just the path of least resistance for her?

Give us a reason to like her! It's not enough that we pity her circumstances.
It's not just basic exercise, it's intense exercise while chronically ill and dying. Of course she's going to react badly to being forced to do something incredibly hard for her. Yea MC had to do much of the same stuff, but his body wasn't wasting tons of his energy trying to do the impossible, hers is.

As for her other behavior, yea she needs to get her shit together, but I understand why she hasn't yet. I suspect a good part of it is spent a long time living a largely consequence free life while living as a cat, and that that attitude it hard to shake. Remember the first few days in her human form she was still acting incredibly cat like, sleeping under her bed and getting clothes that look like a cats fur pattern. None of this is to say I approve of her behavior, I don't, I just see the why. She's not, generally, acting maliciously. She's mostly just acting out of ignorance.

The worst she did is what she said to Chrys. That was active cruelty.

As for the turning over a new leaf or not, I'd say she has. Like I don't think she'd run to restart what she was doing before if given the chance. She's not an evil person, she's naive. She didn't think what she was doing was going to cause any harm, certainly not the level of harm it actually did. Actually I think that's also part of why she's acting the way she is, she feels she's getting unfairly blamed for what happened. She knows she did it, but it's not something she meant to do.

Once she gets used to her new situation, and doesn't feel the need to be constantly on the defensive, she'll probably start acting better and saying sorry to the girls

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
As for the turning over a new leaf or not, I'd say she has. Like I don't think she'd run to restart what she was doing before if given the chance. She's not an evil person, she's naive. She didn't think what she was doing was going to cause any harm, certainly not the level of harm it actually did. Actually I think that's also part of why she's acting the way she is, she feels she's getting unfairly blamed for what happened. She knows she did it, but it's not something she meant to do.

Once she gets used to her new situation, and doesn't feel the need to be constantly on the defensive, she'll probably start acting better and saying sorry to the girls
I couldn't disagree more. I think that's much too charitable of a way of looking at her. She might not be evil, but she doesn't exactly have any positive traits either. She's exceedingly selfish and gives no thought to others. That's how she ended up involved in criminal plots. Not caring how it affected others.

It's not just the blow up with Chrys. By her own words she was a bitch to Harper in the very previous scene. That's two interactions in a row with people she should be showing her ''new side'' to that she fucked up.

She's being treated with extreme kid's gloves. Everything that she is being asked to do is purely in her best interest. Not the team's, not societies, not justice. This is a very generous alternative to the prison she deserves. It's purely for her benefit and she's still resisting at every step. Not exactly the image of someone that's accepted all the wrong she's done and is ready to make up for it.

How can you say she's turned over a new leaf when she still hasn't done or said a single good thing for anybody else's benefit or consideration?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes