RPGM Superheroine|JRPG-Style games huh?

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
So,
it's a good idea?
I mean its very original and not so ordinary for 'our' devs huh?
Some grinding(stealth) system + craft system + subquests + openworld sounds interesting?
Or 'default' genre\setting better?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So,
it's a good idea?
I mean its very original and not so ordinary for 'our' devs huh?
Some grinding(stealth) system + craft system + subquests + openworld sounds interesting?
Or 'default' genre\setting better?
One of the better projects I've played, though I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, is the game Vis Major. Its kinda in this wheelhouse, though I don't know all of what you're planning, but I'd definitely give another game with such a premise a shot.

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
One of the better projects I've played, though I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, is the game Vis Major. Its kinda in this wheelhouse, though I don't know all of what you're planning, but I'd definitely give another game with such a premise a shot.
Eeh...i dont know much about this game, but in my opinion there is TOO MUCH mini skirts\shorts and looks not realistic (or main character is a whore from beginning what I do not like ).
I mean game like Ariadne nowadays.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Eeh...i dont know much about this game, but in my opinion there is TOO MUCH mini skirts\shorts and looks not realistic (or main character is a whore from beginning what I do not like ).
I mean game like Ariadne nowadays.
Not a whore from the start. Its a corruption game with a superhero in it. I think of it like Kim Possible with superspowers and not on disney channel. Regardless of whether you like it specifically though, it's an example of a working concept for a superheroine protag in RPGM. I suggest you go for it.