Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superhuman Multi-Mod [v0.986] [Zemax]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I have updated the Multi-Mod now with the phone system. have fun!

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
Easy access to the gallery, improve the cheat mod, replace the bar with buttons to make it easier to change the cheat numbers, and make improvements in the relationships menu for the Li
Errr does money takes forever to increase? Say I have 1,000. To increase by 1M takes a long time just clicking once.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Errr does money takes forever to increase? Say I have 1,000. To increase by 1M takes a long time just clicking once.
Hmm, thanks for pointing that out. I'll adjust the mod so that the money increases by $1000 with each click, rather than just $1.

Edit: Updated you can increase the money quickly now.

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
The first time I played the game I gave up on it quickly because I thought the game was a little bit too convoluted and I didn't have much patience at the time.
I gave it another go, now with the mod and I'm enjoying it. Thanks a bunch :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
I'm sorry but I just installed this mod and it seems the gallery auto unlock all scene without a way to turn off the feature?

Is there a toggle that I find?

I just want the in game walkthrough, and maybe edit some variable, still want to unlock all the gallery scene myself

--EDIT--

OK seems like deleting SuperhumanGalleryUnlock.rpy and SuperhumanGalleryUnlock.rpyc fixed the issue

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I'm sorry but I just installed this mod and it seems the gallery auto unlock all scene without a way to turn off the feature?

Is there a toggle that I find?

I just want the in game walkthrough, and maybe edit some variable, still want to unlock all the gallery scene myself

--EDIT--

OK seems like deleting SuperhumanGalleryUnlock.rpy and SuperhumanGalleryUnlock.rpyc fixed the issue
Yeah, Deleting the 'SuperhumanGalleryUnlock' .rpy and .rpyc scripts will reset the gallery to its default state. I will update the script later to prevent spoiling any scenes in the future.

Reactions: FFTW

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Yeah, Deleting the 'SuperhumanGalleryUnlock' .rpy and .rpyc scripts will reset the gallery to its default state. I will update the script later to prevent spoiling any scenes in the future.
Is this updated to the latest version? Im excited but I hate being locked out of choices that are lovey-dovey cuz I killed too much.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Is this updated to the latest version? Im excited but I hate being locked out of choices that are lovey-dovey cuz I killed too much.
The mod will soon be updated. Some choices will be locked depending on your points. I have added everything you might need in the cheat mod to adjust the points as you like.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I have updated the Multi-Mod now to v0.985

- Added on cheat menu new variables
- Added a cheat menu to change LIs points
- Updated the phone system

Have Fun!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote