Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superhuman Multi-Mod [v0.99] [Zemax]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Glad it got solved. For any mod errors, it's always better to reinstall the mod and replace all the files to avoid any issues.
Yeah I did a clean unpack of the game and then dropped the mod, minus the bytecode/rpyc files, in and that worked. For some reason deleting the rpyc files after the game has taken the ones from the mod doesn't fix it.

Reactions: AhrimanH and Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Yeah I did a clean unpack of the game and then dropped the mod, minus the bytecode/rpyc files, in and that worked. For some reason deleting the rpyc files after the game has taken the ones from the mod doesn't fix it.
Probably some old rpyc files were the problem. rpy files always create new rpyc files when you run the game, and I guess your problem is that the new rpyc files didn't replace the old ones for some reason.

Reactions: AhrimanH

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
Probably some old rpyc files were the problem. rpy files always create new rpyc files when you run the game, and I guess your problem is that the new rpyc files didn't replace the old ones for some reason.
it doesn't work for me unless i start the entire game over again do you know why? and sometimes doesn't work even then.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
it doesn't work for me unless i start the entire game over again do you know why? and sometimes doesn't work even then.
Reinstall the mod and make sure to install it correctly. Click 'replace' when it asks you to, and ensure that all the files are there. The mod works fine and doesn't require starting a new game for it to work. If you encounter any errors, please send a screenshot.
so, your just lying.
Lying about what exactly?

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
r

i installed it perfectly and i encountered a error screen thingy saying its missing files and even when i did get it to not do that it only showed up after i started a new game and even said i never played it before even through i got to the very end.

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
Reinstall the mod and make sure to install it correctly. Click 'replace' when it asks you to, and ensure that all the files are there. The mod works fine and doesn't require starting a new game for it to work. If you encounter any errors, please send a screenshot.

and one question. why even add the money part when you can just use the shift 0 menu to get trillions in a few seconds?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Hey... the mod is breaking most of my saves (couldn't roll back something).
I already tested just the vanilla game and my saves are ok. The 0.985 version of the mod was also working fine.
But there is something wrong with ver 0.986 of the mod.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Hey... the mod is breaking most of my saves (couldn't roll back something).
I already tested just the vanilla game and my saves are ok. The 0.985 version of the mod was also working fine.
But there is something wrong with ver 0.986 of the mod.
The mod shouldn't affect the saves; at least it works fine for me. However, there have been some new variables in v0.986 that were updated in the game itself, so you may find some saves from v0.985 not working properly. I suggest playing the update again, especially since there are new lines and content that have been added in this version.

And if you encounter any errors, please send a screenshot.

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
so you may find some saves from v0.985 not working properly
My saves were from 0.982 (the mod working fine too), I didn't play 985 or 986 yet, I just downloaded for when I had the time.
So my saves were from before Cole fight, one just before the fight and one with Mom. When I tested the first update (985) those saves were working just fine, but when update 986 came, the modded ver broke those same saves. All 3 versions of the game are still on my HD.

I'll try to create a proper 985 save later and see what happens.

Last edited:

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
The mod shouldn't affect the saves; at least it works fine for me. However, there have been some new variables in v0.986 that were updated in the game itself, so you may find some saves from v0.985 not working properly. I suggest playing the update again, especially since there are new lines and content that have been added in this version.

And if you encounter any errors, please send a screenshot.
My saves were from 0.982 (the mod working fine too), I didn't play 985 or 986 yet, I just downloaded for when I had the time.
So my saves were from before Cole fight, one just before the fight and one with Mom. When I tested the first update (985) those saves were working just fine, but when update 986 came they were not. All 3 versions of the game are still on my HD.
I had the same problem too when I played 0.986 with and without the mod I think it is a bug from the game itself :unsure:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I just got Dead End 8 with this mod installed.
After the frat party no more recommended choices are shown anymore during the general activity screens. Nothing that told me how much more I had to train.

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
There is also a incompatibility with the universal transparent textbox mod from Penfold Mole that removes the phone added by this mod from the UI. Don't know on which side this had to be fixed. (If the phone is added to the say screen or the hotbar screen, moving it to it's own screen would probably be enough already.)
Another option would be to extend the features of this mod to add an option to remove the textbox and add outline to the text. Then the UTT mod wouldn't be required anymore.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Another deficiency:I get the info "Dead End 24 if your training is less than 33" when facing the Heart Eater (or whatever that monster is called) after visiting the Mall. This info would have been nice to have when I was still able to train. Now it's too late.

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
It's something I added more for myself. I chose a name, but later wanted to change it. So, I added this feature for any user who had the same issue and no longer wants the name they chose in the beginning of the game.
it doesn't work if you're on pc for some reason idk why.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
also the 'Day' has been added to the 'Your Stats' menu.
Nico and Christie have been added to the 'Relationship Stats' menu.
Something that tracks what day I'm on and adds characters I thought would be killed off because they didnt' show on the relationship menu?!

I Cant Download fast enough!

It's something I added more for myself. I chose a name, but later wanted to change it. So, I added this feature for any user who had the same issue and no longer wants the name they chose in the beginning of the game.
Wish I found this mod at the start of the year before I started all over again. This is my 3rd time replaying from the very start. Last time was because I wanted to change the player name but couldn't figure out how to edit the game files outside of wordpad/txt format.

Last edited:

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I can't seem to get the mod to work fully. I can't check day, use the phone, or add or change stats, change my name. The only thing that seemed to work was gallery unlocker, save name file names, and being able to jump 10 pages of saved games at a time (which is greatly appreciated).

Reactions: LianzadaDT
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote