Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
YAY Page 1000 ! every post gets a Like ! Congratulations everybody started from the 1 and we made it to the 1000+ !
Probably but another night passed off for me without any update so maybe it'll be this next night
Another theory straight into the trash. would have been nice to wake up to the update already being available.

MC would barely even feel that at this point
Yeah a normal hellfire missile sure wouldn't kill MC... but Overprotective papa Dex would probably Tie up Malik to a drone to go burn up anyone that threatens the purity of his lil baby Claudie ?
Probably considering that even I had some fights even from kindergarten to middle school, at high school I was too big and charismatic to get bullied or in general fights.
I even got several kicks to the balls, yet they did nothing thanks to adrenaline
WW's Secret global guerrilla force. Confirmed !

Last edited:

IHC

May 8, 2021
noooo i missed the 1000th page (cries)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD I MISSED THIS MOMENT OF HISTORY?!!
(now i wait until 10000th with all comrades and fellows chosens for the apostles)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't think an arranged marriage between MC and Claudia (or Tiffany) is far fetched.
I like your interpretation... it brings joy to my Update deprived rage filled heart.

As for Dexter VS Tiffany ... well now that she has power from such a rare and powerful monster and greater support from the MC it actually tilts things in her favor, Dex wont give up control too easily but she is in a position where she could simply be more suitable to be the head of the family. It is possible that if Dexter has the same cold calculating logical mind as her then he might simply just accept her as the superior leader and himself as her subordinate... though for that to happen she would have to even the odds and know all the secrets Dex and HERO have been keeping for decades. :unsure:

Huh... I am not a member of 2 of those. Maybe 3.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I like your interpretation... it brings joy to my Update deprived rage filled heart.

As for Dexter VS Tiffany ... well now that she has power from such a rare and powerful monster and greater support from the MC it actually tilts things in her favor, Dex wont give up control too easily but she is in a position where she could simply be more suitable to be the head of the family. It is possible that if Dexter has the same cold calculating logical mind as her then he might simply just accept her as the superior leader and himself as her subordinate... though for that to happen she would have to even the odds and know all the secrets Dex and HERO have been keeping for decades. :unsure:

Huh... I am not a member of 2 of those. Maybe 3.
I think thats kinda too easy for the strange Milken family. I think Dexter expects Tiffany to overthrow him and is disappointed if she doesnt try/succeed. I feel like thats how leadership switches work in this family :HideThePain:

Xanthe told him that Deus said shes gonna kill him and Dexter just replied that deus shut mind his own fucking buisness :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dinoflaggelate

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Lol people are really worked up on this shit. Weird had 902 patreons and now he's lost almost 20 and counting. I just hope the MC uses the key his mother gave him and unlocks his memories in this update, enough of this plot of"I don't remember what happened to me when I was a child"

That's why Devs should always be as vague as possible or at least give big length between dead lines, like saying "the update will come out in 3~4 months" even so, people will usually see 3 and take it as the end all be all dead line

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes